newbie needs all the help I can get!

Options
I'm very new to all this. I'm a serial yo yo dieter with a degree in excuse making! I need all the motivation I can get. The final straw was an old toothless man grabbing my bum in the pub and saying "I like a girl with meat on her bones, it's good to see a girl who clearly loves a good feed" Never again will this happen!

Replies

• GreyV
    GreyV Posts: 60
    Options
    You can do it Stace! This is the first time since my skinny phase 4 years ago that I feel confident about losing weight. My food diary is open so you can see the ridiculous amounts of fruit and veg I'm eating! haha. Also g&t is my saviour! x
  • trixitrash
    trixitrash Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That old man nearly saved me a pint as it was about to go over his head! Oh and Mark said to me (while drunk) I fancy you whatever you look like...very sweet but I could have smacked him!
  • trixitrash
    Options
    oh yeah how do you get that little weight loss bar at the bottom of your comments?
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :flowerforyou:
  • trixitrash
    Options
    Thank you!
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    oh yeah how do you get that little weight loss bar at the bottom of your comments?

My Home.

Tools.

Weight Loss Tickers.

Then follow the instructions.
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Feel free to add me! This is a great place for support and motivation. The people on here are great!!! :smile:
  • trixitrash
    Options
    Thanks, I'm feeling more positive already! I'm actually going to give aqua zumba a try tonight, the idea of swim wear is a daunting one though!
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I think we all have those "aha" moments when we realize we have to make a change! You can do it!
  • owski17
    owski17 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes something like that to happen to get our *kitten* in gear!! Idk if you've tracked calories before but it helped me greatly!! Just gotta make sure you track EVERYTHING that goes into your mouth :) Oh and zumba is a blast! definitely a good workout :) good luck to you feel free to add me!
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Today is my 80th day and so far I've lost 28lbs all thanks to being on here!

You can do this :-)

Xox
  • AliMariesDad
    Options
    Welcome! You'll do great. The people on here are very supportive. I can't wait to hear your success story (maybe it'll involve showing up that toothless old man)!
    Feel free to add me.
  • mckellipgirl
    mckellipgirl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • trixitrash
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm feeling so motivated (even if it is just to go a slap that toothless old man...I wonder how many calories I'd burn....)
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome we are here to help. we all have are bad habits

mine is soda