Drop 1 Dress or Waist size- September Challenge

Options

Replies

• Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. This group continues to grow so I will keep it open until we reach 50 people.

Make sure to take a before pic to measure your progress.

Also measure your current dress or waist size today.

Herb

I workout at home and go to zumba classes and line dance
  • Olivianicole2
    Options
    yes I want to be in the challenge
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    If there is still room I would love to join. I was doing good before vacation but came back sick and have lost motivation. I currently work-out from home and am a size 20. Would love to do this if there is still an opening available.
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    count me in ... just need to know how your tracking and how we follow the group on this challenge
  • jrob454960
    jrob454960 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have a gym membership and try to do cardio 5 days a week.
  • Olivianicole2
    Options
    let me no what you need done will be happy to assist
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well. I fell off this last month and came online this morning looking for a September challenge to get me back on track. I am currently in a 12 but have been working unsuccessfully to get into my 10s and the muffin top. I workout from home.
  • sabrinatolar
    Options
    would love to join, will i be able to do with my crazy schedule? i work pm shift and am not a member of a gym, although i have all sorts of fitness games for wii game console and fitness videos
  • iconnor
    iconnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be part of this challenge!
  • jcpropheticsoul
    Options
    I am in! I work out at home, no gym membership. I am excited to take a challenge on!
  • Gongju6
    Gongju6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • kmccormick42
    kmccormick42 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am definitely up for this! I started at a 12/14 and now I'm in a 10. My ultimate goal is size 8. I do have a gym membership but I do most of my exercising at home, usually on my treadmill.
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this, hope Im in on time :)

Im currently a UK 12 and looking to get to my goal dress size of a UK 10 :)

Thanks for organising this Herb, I cant wait to get started,

Ill take pics and measurements on fri so that I have a base point for the month, however I will be away all sat with the family and may not have access to a computer, Ill try logging in via phone, if I cant then Ill deffo log in on the Sunday evening when we return instead :)

looking forward to getting started :D
  • Suzanna3020
    Suzanna3020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me in.
    I'm new on here and checking it out.
    I have a gym membership and work out form home, just started TapouT XT
  • hazocama
    hazocama Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this also. hope Im not to late. im at a stand still and still need to lose alot of this weight, this may be the thing that can help get me going again.. fingers crossed
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yes please count me in! I have 5-6 sizes to lose but this is a good start. I have done some backsliding but I am back on track and have been for about 2 weeks. I would love to be in this group. Hopefully it will give me the kickstart I need. We need challenges and things to keep us on track...

My size now is 18 in pants. I really want to be down to a 6. Lots of sizes in between.... My exercise will be walking (jogging soon hopefully) and DVD's (Jillian Michaels Shred with weights, abs, and buns)
  • iwantthis125
    iwantthis125 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im in!! :)
  • mimigyal
    mimigyal Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will open the group to 100 but I really could use some help from 2 people to keep everyone on track.

Any volunteers?

Herb
    I'll help
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have a gym membership and have been going 3-4 times per week!
  • ElvisBaby88
    ElvisBaby88 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I would love to join- kinda new here and this challenge sounds great :)