Friends & motivation ??

Options
I've had the app for a while but never knew there was an actual website lol

So now on here & hope this will help me with my goals etc !! :)
Goals - to add on some lean muscle while reducing the bodyfat - eeekkk

So any friends & advice is more than welcome !!
x

Replies

• Southerngal93
    Options
    Welcome!! I'll definitley add you and help be a support buddy! I just joined a few days ago so i could use the motivation and support myself. :)
  • vqnerdballs
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago as well -- I'm hoping that reaching out to the community helps me stay on track. Hi guys! :)
  • niatt
    niatt Posts: 13
    Options
    Hiya everyone.
    I've been using MFP on iphone for ages and joined the forum recently.
    Could really use some motivational buddies too!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me. I'm on daily and work to provide motivation and support and would always love some in return :)
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am big on fitness and nutrition thanks to this site.... and surrounding myself with positive people. Motivation is what we all need. Feel free to add me too. Anyone can, I am on here daily and if I am not while you can yell at me!!
  • Amazon_Warrior88
    Amazon_Warrior88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me…I am here to give and receive motivation and make new friends while trying to lose the weight :). I have been on and off MFP for over a year, but have been steady again for little over the month and just really started getting into the community aspect, but I am looking forward to making new friends along the way!
  • 4SamNDan
    4SamNDan Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello and welcome please feel free to add me as a friend! Best of luck to you!!! Anthony