houston people?

Options
I'm back on the bandwagon with my fitness & dieting after making a million reasons not to do it. I moved to Houston about 5 months ago & since then have been less active & instanly gained weight. now I'm starting up again with the slow products of slimming down and getting back in shape! if anyone in Museum District area is interested in exercising together, hit me up, I'm a pretty friendly person. I'm also interested in sharing ideas about nutrition, since I don't do a lot of cooking. I'm always interested in making new friends so if working out, staying motivated & sharing tips seems interesting to you please feel free to send me a request! Thanks & happy dieting!

Replies

• seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Howdy!

I live no where near that area, although I sometimes visit that side of town each week for various work commitments. We can definitely communicate at the minimum, but I am usually over there during the day with no where to shower for an early morning workout. None the less, glad you are back on the bandwagon!
  • starmadillo
    starmadillo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well, thanks for the encouragement! my running club meets all over houston, katy and the woodlands, so when i'm working out i could be just about anywhere. back in portland, or it was easy to run & be active, but here i struggle, probably because of my body being totally not used to the heat. everyone says get a gym membership, but i HATE gyms and have dogs that need excercise, too. cooler days are coming, from what i hear...