Newbie!

Options
Hey All,

I joined the site on Saturday and I am loving it! So far I am doing well, hopefully I can kep it up!

I am happy for any tips that anyone can offer to make sure I keep on the right track! Look forward to meeting some new people on here.

Keep up the hard work everyone.

Vic x

Replies

• jlloyd
    jlloyd Posts: 68
    Options
    welcome to the site, and good luck in your goals.
  • lesliekorn
    Options
    Add a bunch of your food you eat everyday all at once so it's there for you and saves time when you need to (day to day). Make sure to record everything! Look at portions and their calories before you eat and you'll find thatby adding them up in your head as you head back for more might help curb your portion sizes. On those days when you've indulged and the calories are way above your goal remember you can significantly bring them back down by some intense cardio. If you really want to work your butt off I suggest Jillian Michaels from the biggest loser- her workouts suck, they're no fun, but they work! You will feel it every time. Good luck- feel free to contact me if you'd like to talk because I need to stay motivated too- it's hard, but it's worth trying.
  • Pattyd728
    Options
    New to this hope it works. Any suggestions.
  • VicWiggers
    Options
    Leslie,

Thank you for the tip, it is working really well. You are right about ading your food before, gives me something to aim for!

Loving it so far, but guess I will see if it is working when I weight myself on Saturday!

Vic xx