hi im a newbie

maddiepa
maddiepa Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
hi im maddie just hit forty, and feeling like i want to be fit and healthy now im at this milestone in my life.
I am a keen fitness fan but my eating habits dont match my enthusiasm for exercise. however this site is fab to keep me in check and i think the food diary is going to be the key to my success

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Welcome! You have come to the right place! I love it here.
  • Keep it up! I have been tracking my calories for years now and it has really helped me stay in shape and eat right! Just knowing that I have to keep write down each thing I eat helps me from having nibbles or this or that--which can add up to a lot of calories. It really opens your eyes! So have fun with it! Enjoy eating healthy food and losing weight!
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    Hi maddie, welcome to mfp, am sure it will help you achieve your goals! Good luck.
  • thanks for the support guys went to pizza hut this eve and took care what i ordered had 1 slice and salad this tracker is really Making me think about what i eat :smile:
    I have about 1 stone to go to achieve my goal im well on the way just need to stay on track
This discussion has been closed.