Anyone out there?!?!?!?!?!

Options
I am not new to this site but I could not have lost 30+ pounds, met and maintained my goal without it and my friends on here!!!! :smile:

I realized this morning (something that I really already knew) that without my friend, I truthfully couldn't nor wouldn't have done it. Thanks you to each and every one of them!!! :love:

Now, if you are the new ones on here, please feel free to add me. I hope to give each of you the support that has been given me.

Replies

• lliggins3
    lliggins3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im here....I dont know how to add people quite yet. I definitely need some support. I have been off and on this site. So Im back today and hopefully to stay.....Its so hard....Any advice??
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    hi stacy, this is a nice message! I am not new but I have met my goals and am maintaining now :)

I replied mostly because I wanted to compliment you on the BADASS bow you have in your hands there.
  • latinabubbles
    Options
    You were and still are a great motivation to me daily! I'm so proud of you and how far you're come!
  • missbrittany23
    missbrittany23 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ive been on this site for out 3 weeks now... im looking 4 a few pointers if u have any. Congrats on the weightloss .
  • IrishSin
    IrishSin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss. I just joined yesterday, i have lost 100lbs over the last year and cant seem to loose anymore to reach my goal. I am really hopeful that this site will help me do just that. I am still trying to learn how to use the site.
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    hi stacy, this is a nice message! I am not new but I have met my goals and am maintaining now :)

I replied mostly because I wanted to compliment you on the BADASS bow you have in your hands there.

Thanks for the compliment on the bow. Not something I would have done a year ago but I shoot everyday and plan to hunt with it soon. :smile:
  • stacymama5
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss. I just joined yesterday, i have lost 100lbs over the last year and cant seem to loose anymore to reach my goal. I am really hopeful that this site will help me do just that. I am still trying to learn how to use the site.

I have two recommendations, stick to your calories (not less, I think that by eating less you stop losing) and I take B Complex vitamin. I think that shakes up your metabolism.
  • stacymama5
    Options
    ive been on this site for out 3 weeks now... im looking 4 a few pointers if u have any. Congrats on the weightloss .

Thank you and I know "you've got this".