I'M NEW!!! :O

Options
Hi my name is Valerie. My best friend and I just joined today. The calorie counting has already helped me to think about what I eat. That is exactly what I need. I would love to lose 40-50 lbs....and would love encouragement. Can't wait to start seeing results!!

Replies

• izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    HI Valerie... I started on here about 3 weeks ago and love it so far. I to am much more aware of what i eat and what i need to eat. So many people on here seem informative and helpful. I to would like to loose 40 lbs. So far 4 lbs in 3 weeks. I am very happy about it. I used to work out with a trainer and by myself but couldn't loose. I really think, believe it or not, that i wasn't eating enough!. Eat your daily calories..... It's good for you.
  • getnfit2day
    getnfit2day Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck Valerie! I also doing this w/my friend Kim! Today was my first day and I am excited!!! So far I have stayed under my calorie intake.......woo hoo :)
  • MyFamilyRox15
    MyFamilyRox15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Valerie. My best friend and I just joined today. The calorie counting has already helped me to think about what I eat. That is exactly what I need. I would love to lose 40-50 lbs....and would love encouragement. Can't wait to start seeing results!!
    Hi Valerie!
    Good Luck to You!
    This site has given me hope again.
    I think I'm going to be able to reach my goal this time.
    This is only day #2 and already I feel good about myself because I know I am trying.
    I think it's important to be patient.
  • xxashliexx16
    Options
    i feel the same way
  • twogirls205
    Options
    I HOPE YOU DO GREAT.I HOPE I CAN GET BACK ON TRACK.GOTTA DO SOMETHING.
  • MyFamilyRox15
    Options
    i feel the same way
    Hi!
    You're new too!
    I wish you the best!
    One day at a time!
    I sure do like that calorie counter they have here.
    It has made keeping track SO much less complicated for me!
    VERY motivating!

:flowerforyou:
  • MyFamilyRox15
    Options
    I HOPE YOU DO GREAT.I HOPE I CAN GET BACK ON TRACK.GOTTA DO SOMETHING.
    That's how I've been feeling for a long time but I kinda gave up.
    And now, the older I get, the consequences of my bad eatting habits are coming back to haunt me...

Then my friend at work told me about this site on Monday.
    This site is an answer to prayer!
    I think we're going to make it this time!
    :flowerforyou: