Insanity Challenge starting Sept 24th

Options
Good afternoon everyone!

I am starting the Insanity challenge Sept 24th. If you are interested in becoming a part of the group, please let me know. I am a beachbody coach, I will HELP you every single step of the way for this challenge. There will be a support group for this challenge on facebook with OTHER challengers! I have done the Insanity program twice, the 2nd time, I did not complete, because I just got back from a deployment. We will do snap shots of the before and after! There is no weighing in, I want to see RESULTS! You have the chance to win $500.00 daily when you log your work outs on beachbody. Every fit test there will be a drawing to pick someones name to win a gift! (Beachbody work out dvds/shakeology etc) If you're interested, contact me please! I'm excited, and can't wait!!! Remember, this will ONLY MAKE YOU STRONGER! http://www.facebook.com/RockNRageFitness
http://www.teambeachbody.com/RockNRageFitnes

Replies

• Zoelesley
    Zoelesley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    what is involved in doing this challenge, do you already need to be in shape/fit to start?
  • LisaMarie444
    LisaMarie444 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    No ma'am! You don't have to be in shape, what I would like to see, pior to the challenge, is for people that do not work out, to at least start walking/jogging, it's a high cardio workout. I do not want to see people get injured. Although it's at your own pace, you will see when you get the dvds :) I also would like everyone that does decide to join, to add me on here!
  • Andreake08
    Andreake08 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate!!! What do I need to do? :D
  • peridot1383
    peridot1383 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want to be in it! I will be finishing my first round of Insanity on September 16th and was planning on starting a second round September 24. Lets do it!
  • AmberBucsis
    Options
    Im starting my second round of Insanity September 10th !! So excited.
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I Have done the fitness test and day one so far.. but have friends over for a few days so was planning to start properly next week.. 24th Sep is farrrr away hehee.. but I would love to join the group!

I guess I can wait :laugh:
  • Andreake08
    Options
    Just one question... I said I was interested but... What does "exactly" Insanity involve? Sorry if I sound like a noob, but never heard of it before here in Belgium... :/
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    youtube it!
    It looks quite scary but its really awesome.. im not that fit to be honest and I still did the best I could.. :)
  • LisaMarie444
    Options
    AWESOME!!! The only reason I'm starting the 24th, is beacuse I'm running the Air Force Half Marathon, and I couldn't train for that, and do the Insanity, I wouldn't be at my full potential. First, go to facebook, and like the Rock N Rage fitness page, then, go the beachbody site I have linked on here. And you can sign up under me.. no charges, no fees, NOTHING.. just so I know that you don't have another coach.. I don't want to step on any toes.. after you sign up on the BB page, I'll add you all to the face book page for the challenges! Remember, you don't have to purchase ANYTHING, if you already have the DVDs, then you're SET to go!
  • mereyrae30
    mereyrae30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about doing this. I just saw this and dont want to make a snap decision I can't stand up to. I have the Insanity DVD's but never even finished a full 3 weeks. That was last May when I attempted it. As for now, I feel like I am in better shape and could even use more variety in my workouts. I am always looking for ways to change it up a bit. Can I take some time to decide? and I am a runner and would still like to incorporate running 3-4 times a week with the Insanity, this is really the only thing holding me back. Making sure I can do both....and not kill myself:)
  • LisaMarie444
    Options
    I am thinking about doing this. I just saw this and dont want to make a snap decision I can't stand up to. I have the Insanity DVD's but never even finished a full 3 weeks. That was last May when I attempted it. As for now, I feel like I am in better shape and could even use more variety in my workouts. I am always looking for ways to change it up a bit. Can I take some time to decide? and I am a runner and would still like to incorporate running 3-4 times a week with the Insanity, this is really the only thing holding me back. Making sure I can do both....and not kill myself:)

I will help you through it, and there will be people that have never done this before.. It's a tough jouney, yes, but you can do anything you set yourself up to do. I'm not pushing you in any way. I just want you to know, you're capable! :) Just keep us updated if you decide to do it! :D

I to, am a HUGE runner, I always run after Insanity! I do 5 and 10ks all the time! That will NEVER change!
  • mereyrae30
    mereyrae30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

I will help you through it, and there will be people that have never done this before.. It's a tough jouney, yes, but you can do anything you set yourself up to do. I'm not pushing you in any way. I just want you to know, you're capable! :) Just keep us updated if you decide to do it! :D

I to, am a HUGE runner, I always run after Insanity! I do 5 and 10ks all the time! That will NEVER change!

OK! I want to do this! and I can mentally prep myself since it is several weeks away. Maybe even pop those DVD's in for some practice or try the Fit test soon and see how I do?? I can't find the FB page, but will look for you on Beachbody.com!

Thanks!
  • LisaMarie444
    Options

OK! I want to do this! and I can mentally prep myself since it is several weeks away. Maybe even pop those DVD's in for some practice or try the Fit test soon and see how I do?? I can't find the FB page, but will look for you on Beachbody.com!

Thanks!

I love your attitude already! :) Here is my fb page, http://www.facebook.com/RockNRageFitness

Just sign up under me, you don't have a beachbody coach right? Just have to double check. I'm excited!
  • LisaMarie444
    Options
    I did forget to mention, you get a meal plan as well!!!!!!!!!
  • Andreake08
    Options
    Cool!!! :D:D:D
  • katieeee2689
    katieeee2689 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm down :) I started it once and got half way through but I was over working myself this summer and with doing that plus marathon training plus working 70 hours a week, I ended up blacking out a weekend I had a half marathon and a 5k sooo I had to stop for a couple weeks and decided to start back up once I got back home from my summer job!

I added the facebook and signed up for a free membership on your team..I think :)
  • mtmcrae19
    Options
    i have like your page and signed up through the beach body. What is my next step from this point? i have not done the insanity program as of yet but i hear great reviews. Please let me know what more needs to be done thank you
  • LisaMarie444
    Options
    I'm down :) I started it once and got half way through but I was over working myself this summer and with doing that plus marathon training plus working 70 hours a week, I ended up blacking out a weekend I had a half marathon and a 5k sooo I had to stop for a couple weeks and decided to start back up once I got back home from my summer job!

I added the facebook and signed up for a free membership on your team..I think :)

Awesome!!! I used to be the same exact way.. Our bodies can only handle so much!! So this time I kept it seperate, that way I can look forward to something each month, instead of over doing it!!! I will keep everything updated on my fit page on FB, if any of you have questions, feel free to ask it here, or on my fitness page! Once it starts getting closer, I'll start adding everyone this Sunday to the pages and groups! You all are going to do great!
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this! I've got DVDs but just not got round to starting it for various reasons. Does being in UK cause any problems with signing up on Beachbody? It didn't seen to like UK when I tried before
  • LisaMarie444
    Options
    i have like your page and signed up through the beach body. What is my next step from this point? i have not done the insanity program as of yet but i hear great reviews. Please let me know what more needs to be done thank you

I just seen this, sorry for the late response! Do you have the DVDs? If not, you can purchase them through Beachbody, OR you can see if a friend has them. This Sunday, after I round up all of the people that want to do it..... ( I round people up weekly) I will add everyone to a group. It's at the end of Sept, but I would like everyone to get motivated for the challenge, so that's where I'll add people to the group, and if anyone has questions, or concerns, they can ask there to!!!