All motivation lost :(

Options
Hi everyone, I have lost all motivation at the moment! Pleaseeeee can everyone add me and help me keep on track :)

Replies

• Tsakahawie
    Options
    Hi my Name is Tsakahawie From the US
    I am 21 years old and I just started my journey last monday and looking for friends too :)
    Any one feel free to add me :)

SW-255
    CW-247
    GW1-225
    GW2-200
    GW3-185
    GW4-175
    GW5-160
    UGW-145-150?

Also I am 5'6 almost 5'7 :)
    I am not looking to be skinny
    I am looking to be healthy and fit :)
    I put my diary up to view and weigh in once a week
    I just cut out fast food and started eating clean

ONE LAST thing :)
    I start the 30 day shred today and hip hop abs if any one
    would like to join around the same time to track our progress together :)
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Ik the feeling, if you read my profile, i came along way, was busy with the 3rd week workout when i had a relapse, it was really hard to get motivated again and still is. A bunch of people counting me to fail anyways and imma gonna prove em wrong.

Feel free to add me
    xo
  • QueenCaldwell1
    Options
    You can do it!!! Sometimes the scoffing of others puts a fire under our butts. If your anything like me, "don't tell me what I can and can't do!", there will be no stopping you. :)
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    We all have times where we need more motivation! Life takes over and we are so busy that we don't have time to workout and feel guilty because of it. Don't let it get you down!! Take a day or two to relax and then jump right back in! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • AliMariesDad
    Options
    Glady! Friend request sent.
    And hang in there! We all have our spells like this. It'll pass. Then you'll feel great again!
  • belizeprincess
    Options
    Hi
    don't lose hope or motivation. You can do this. I have given up so many times but I always find my way again. I would watch TV and see some chic that is 45 look great - like she is 25 and I'd say... forget this... I'm finna get fine and good looking like her and that pushes me... YOU CAN DO THIS GRIL!
  • MaryNew
    MaryNew Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Try to keep motivated I am the same but the most important thing is not to give up totally just keep going back & you will get there in the end no food feels as good as weight loss !!!!!!!

Mary
  • ksfranzen
    Options
    Hi!! I am 42 and just restarting my long and tiring battle with the bulge. I'm just tired of being tired all the time and don't know who I am when I look in the mirror anymore. Myfitnesspal seems to be working well for me, so far, hasn't even been a week yet. I like being able to track no matter where I am (I have the app on my phone). It is alot easier than trying to lug references with me everywhere I go. Wish me luck:tongue:
  • Shelli06
    Shelli06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling for sure! But for me, getting started is the hardest, it's once I start seeing results that I get motivated! So it's kindof like a vicious cycle, but just keep in mind that if you are doing what you are supposed to you WILL see results! It just takes time (: Think of all of the health benefits, as well as the simple fact that you will feel better! Good luck to you in your weight loss journey!