DVD Recommendation

Options
exermom
exermom Posts: 6,391 Member
I'm looking for a DVD that works ALL the muscle groups. Oh, I expect a bit of cardio at first, mainly to get the blood pumping and your muscles ready for exercise. I would expect that the DVD would probably be at least an hour long. But I'm really looking for something that works the muscles using free weights.

Does anyone have any recommendation?

Michele

Replies

• rachelbernard
    Options
    YOu should try Yoga dvd's. It works out every muscle in your body. Even muscles you can't reach by doing just strength training. It focusses on the core, and you will see results of toning immediately!! You can find them at Target. Any hour long yoga dvd is the best!
  • MichelleZB
    Options
    Pilates DVDs would be good, but they are rough even on the easy way of doing it. (At least for me haha). I agree, yoga would be good and relaxing too.
  • machuril
    machuril Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I really like Jillian Michael's DVD's...my favorite is the 30 day shred, however it is only 20-25 minutes each workout. You could do two back to back (there are three different workouts to choose from on that disc)
  • heinz4u
    heinz4u Posts: 14
    Options
    I love my binder ball core training hits all the muscles in stomach comes with 3 different dvds i also love the Biggest looser dvds im useing and there are 6 different workouts depends on my mood for the day ...And since Im just starting out these are perfect and you dont over do it...Good luck.
  • debbielou93722
    Options
    I actually found a workout dvd that I love. TURBO JAM...it has 6 dvd workouts that work all your muscle groups. Plus, it has sculpting and core workouts. My daughter works out with me too and we can tell the difference.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,391 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone for your recommendationis. I LOVE working on the stability ball. As a matter of fact, dh laughs at me but I sit at one while I'm on the computer. Read email and work your abs at the same time -- works for me.