buying a plus size wedding dress online

Options
anybody know of good sites to buy plus size wedding dresses on line? im poor so it has to be relatively "cheap".
and needs sleeves :)

Thanks!

Replies

• Onmynewadventure
    Options
    Make sure where ever you buy from, has a return policy! Wedding dress sizes are different than most and each designer is different. When I tried on dresses, I was all over the place from a 16-24. I would try David's Bridal. I got mine there for like $150
  • MrsSexton2013
    MrsSexton2013 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I too would try David's.. the one I picked out last Saturday is only 299 - winning! If I had bought anything online I'm sure I'd hate it.. I had an idea in my head when I went in there, and it was not at all what was flattering on me, so I ended up going a completely different way.
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    I'd love to go into a store but between my school and work schedules...i just dont have the time.

plus, i've been married before and from that experience of trying on dresses, I know what looks good and what doesnt.

any body heard of or know of good places to buy one online?
  • yelldan22
    yelldan22 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I second David's Bridal. Or call around to other bridal shops on if they have any clearance sales. I have heard horror stories of buying offline. They're mostly knockoffs from China.