Replies

• Lattegurl
    Lattegurl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I love Modcloth and Hautelook. If I'm going to splurge, definitely Anthropologie and Free People.
  • rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Have you signed up for Zulily? I'm obsessed - an email is sent every day with new sales. It can be anything from kids clothes to dresses to jewelry to shoes to kitchen products. Since they deal with all different companies, it's like a surprise opening my "inbox" everyday! :smile:
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    never heard of gojane and I am glad I haven't. Those are some ugly dresses....unless you are a $lutty 16 year old of course.

Thattttttttsss me!! :wink:

yikes.. I better cancel my order then...

gojane.jpg

cute dress! I don't know what part of that site those ladies were looking at but I saw lots of cute/classy stuff along with the "slutty" stuff you would probably want for a vegas trip!

To the OP: when I went to Vegas in March I ended up getting both of my dresses from Forever21 but found other cute ones at evanity.com alloy.com delias.com 15dollarstore.com macys.com

they all have some of the more slutty dresses mixed in with the cute ones. You just have to look for what you want and would look good on you!
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Bump!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    never heard of gojane and I am glad I haven't. Those are some ugly dresses....unless you are a $lutty 16 year old of course.

No girl, you wear that cute dress and I'll wear my dress i bought from gojane and we can be $lutty 16 yr olds together!!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Venus! I'm ordering a top right now.
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Looking for the slutty 45- year old shops - ha ha. I am not there yet! While I am buying transitional sizes on the way down, ebay is the equivalent of goodwill online. I am a bargain hunter - love Marshalls & TJMaxx- wish they sold on line. Even though I can no longer drive, I can shop onlline - you ladies are a danger to my credit cards!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    White House Black Market, Soma or Ann Taylor

It depends on your budget.

These places have high quality dresses and you can get some sophisticated looks as well as sexy. --> Pricey

I also like Cache and Bebe for Ba Ba Ba Boom type dresses that are high quality. --> Pricey

More down to earth I would say Jcrew and Antropology. --> Sort of Pricey

Cheaper I would say Loft and The Limited. I am not sure if H&M is online.

I like the look of VS dresses and some of the ones by Venus but IMO the quality is not good at all.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options

No girl, you wear that cute dress and I'll wear my dress i bought from gojane and we can be $lutty 16 yr olds together!!

I'm going to go buy a dress from there so I can join you!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

I can always count on you, A :flowerforyou:
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options

$lutty 16 year olds unite!
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Express has some sexy numbers... Maybe also try Nordstroms.com?
  • jaguilar333
    jaguilar333 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    i really love modcloth.com but at 40 years old some of their things are just too young for me. black house white market, ann taylor, lastcall.com (neiman marcus discount store), gilt.com and norstroms
  • Ras_py
    Ras_py Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    victoria secret has awesome sexy clothes!
  • ShiloughCoy
    Options
    I LOVE http://www.kiyonna.com/

Their wrap dresses are sexy with a capital S. My husband adores the one I bought :)
  • Wthompson1215
    Wthompson1215 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Cute dress!!!
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Wthompson1215
    Wthompson1215 Posts: 48 Member
    Options

$lutty 16 year olds unite!
    Cute dress....rock it:smile::smile: