Wii exercise?

Options
What exercise games do you like and that are effective for the Wii other than WiiFit?

Replies

• TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Tiger Woods Golf.

I run in place and do kung fu kicks in between shots.
  • luvbeasty25
    Options
    Zumba for the Wii is awesome!
  • lachivis
    lachivis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I get a great workout with Wii Exer Beat!
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    I like EA Active Sports for the wii. It's a great workout and gets me sore the next day :-) The Active 2 is only about $25 and includes a heart rate monitor.
  • OlsenG318
    Options
    I like EA Active Sports for the wii. It's a great workout and gets me sore the next day :-) The Active 2 is only about $25 and includes a heart rate monitor.

I just got the active 2 last week. It's a great workout and totally customizable.
  • greyhoundbloke
    Options
    I agree with the posters here who recommend EA Active Sports. I'm on the 30 day challenge and it IS a challenge. I like the variety of exercise.
  • amyprzyby
    amyprzyby Posts: 25 Member
    Options

thanks! seems like i have a winner :D
  • amanda_catherine
    Options
    Wii exerbeat. It counts your cals burnt and has diff types of work outs
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Biggest Loser
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Exerbeat is my favorite. Also enjoy the Just Dance games.
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Just Dance! And the wii resort
  • jdcoop79
    jdcoop79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like Just Dance, but thinking of trying the EA Active after seeing all of the suggestions here, good post! I have the Gold's Gym Dance workout and don't like it.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Gonna bump for later. Just pulled out my wii and bought Golds gym cardio, Biggest Loser, Just Dance 1,2 & 3, Walk It Out, Wii Fit 1 & 2, Wii Fit Active 1 & 2 . For winter when I can not get out and walk and now that the pool is closed for the summer. Love e-bay.
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Bump