Trying something different.

Options
Hello My name is Amber. I'm new to the site and thought I would share a little about my story. I've been over weight my whole life. I was always the biggest girl in the class. I didn't really start gaining until High school. And when I say gain I mean GAIN. I have also had two children back to back, that sure didn't help my weight situation. I got so tired of being fat and having no energy that last year I had Gastric Bypass. June 20, 2011 to be exact. I have lost over 120lbs so far. I went from 260 on the day of surgery to 144. I'm 9lbs away from my goal weight. The last year has not been easy for me. I know some people think that weightloss surgery is the easy way out. Well let me explain something it's far from easy. The struggles are endless. I still struggle with my weight, and the food that i put in my mouth, so I'm here to find support and give support. Thanks for Reading!

I've posted a before and after pic!

Before
2qaijxw.jpg
w22afb.jpg

After
au8bqh.jpg
2iktylc.jpg
311nfj6.jpg

Replies

• ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    My beautiful friend <3 I also love that one of your afters is a pic I took. I love you!
  • wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    What a transformation, you're like a new person! Good luck getting to your goal!
  • amberfreund831
    Options
    Thanks Boo! I love you.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats on your huge accomplishment!!!
  • stemab3
    stemab3 Posts: 58
    Options
    wow, you look completely different. Weight loss no matter how it is accomplished should be celebrated. Good for you!

Feel free to add me!
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Welcome, from my last month of experience from MFP. Everyone is really helpful and supportive. Feel free to add me if you are looking for more friends. I log every day and check MFP several times a day
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    damn hunny!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    No judgement. You look fantastic and SO much younger!!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic.
  • amberfreund831
    Options
    Thanks again everyone. Im really looking forward to being apart of this site!