30 day Shred 2 times in a row?

Options
Has anyone done two 30 day sessions back to back. I was thinking about doing it for a other 30 days but with heavier weights.
(I only used 2 pound weights this time since I haven't worked out in over 4 years) I think I'll use 5 pound weights this time.

Has anyone had success doing this?

Thanks!

Replies

• moxleye
    moxleye Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • risak
    risak Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I dream of being able to do that. I would love to work up to that. I would do two different levels though. Listen to your body. If one level doesn't knock you on your *kitten* then do another! Or go run or do another one of Jillian's awesome 20 minute workouts.

OR

I have dreams of trying this out before a Jillian workout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcECwMShOPY
  • Mrsdpitts
    Mrsdpitts Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I dream of being able to do that. I would love to work up to that. I would do two different levels though. Listen to your body. If one level doesn't knock you on your *kitten* then do another! Or go run or do another one of Jillian's awesome 20 minute workouts.

OR

I have dreams of trying this out before a Jillian workout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcECwMShOPY

I just looked at this and WOWSERS! How do you log that in MFP?
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am doing it now with 5 pound weights, it is doable!
  • moxleye
    moxleye Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I log it as curcuit training. Once I hit 179 I'm buying a hrm!
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I do it twice all the time. One time somehow doesn't seem enough. Then again, I'm not a beginner to strength/circuit training. I do it with 8lb weights. I could go higher but anterior raises are hard for me with anything more than 8lb dumbbells. Listen to your body and stop if you're really uncomfortable to avoid injuries.
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I did it twice in a row - mainly becuse when I finished it first time I hadnt been organised enough to buy Jillians next dvd and I really didnt want to loose momentum! I wasnt tough enough for 8lbs though, only 3lbs!