very first day

Options
Hello Just Started this morning and alredy enjoying it!!!!!! I would love to meet friends and hopefully find supporters!!!!

Replies

• AliMariesDad
    Options
    Welcome! If you enjoy the first day, wait until you can tell us your success story. You're gonna do great.
    Friend request sent.
  • stillme4you
    Options
    Hello! This place is awesome and has been such an inspiration and motivation for me. I cannot express how helpful it is to keep the diary on here and log everything I eat. And EASY! If you have a smart phone, get the app too!
  • mikka050
    mikka050 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hello and welcome! It just gets better on here as there is so much information and some really helpful and supportive people. Rachael x
  • Kinu_M
    Kinu_M Posts: 31
    Options
    Thank you everyone.....
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Welcome, from my last month of experience from MFP. Everyone is really helpful and supportive. Feel free to add me if you are looking for more friends. I log every day and check MFP several times a day
  • Trobinson0469
    Options
    Welcome, I have just recently joined MFP myself, but I have found everyone to be helpful and supportive. Good luck to you...
  • stl_nana
    stl_nana Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I haven't spent much time on the message boards. Mostly lurking and discovering a host of information here.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Although I joined MFP in January, I've only seriously been logging for the last six weeks or so. Lots of great input and ideas and recipes to be found on these boards. Glad to have you! :-)