MOTIVATION REQUIRED

Options
Hi!

I've had the iphone app of MFP for a while now but thought I'd get involved online as everytime I google a fitness question I get lead here and I find what everyone writes very motivating, Which is exactly what I've worked out I need - MOTIVATION. They say the last stone is the hardest to lose and they are right. I'm making slow progress, I just don't want to give in!!!!!! :)

Replies

• FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Just keep going!! Log your food find motivating friends... people who log everyday and do exercise... youll get there its a long hard journey! you can add me if you wish!
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me!! Motivation is great thing to have to keep you going!! :)
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me (and anyone else too). I am on here a lot and was on MFP on my iPhone for about 6 months before I realized there was a whole online thing with it. LOL But I'm here almost daily. I wish you the best of luck with reaching your goals.
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) - I have reached my goal weight of 170 using this website and now I will be using it for the second phase. To get lean and mean!
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • altcry
    altcry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well....we all need motivation! We are all in the same vote!
  • lalexander206
    lalexander206 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I got some of my co workers to join me in a biggest loser type competition. We work food service so we try to keep each other on track. It is working really well!
  • londontart
    londontart Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great idea! I think it proves the more of you involved the better the outcome :))
  • hannahjaques
    hannahjaques Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've got a few of my friends involved with it too (they were intrigued by why I kept scanning food items on my phone ha. I sucked them in!) and it's really created a talking point between us all! Surprisingly, we've been having exercise competitions to see who can do the most exercise etc and it's really spurring me on so fingers crossed, it will do you too.

I'm on my last stone as well (although I'm considering an extra half a stone as well, maybe..) and it's taking it's time with me too. We'll get there though! Slow and steady wins the race!