Insanity Challenge starting Sept 24th

Options

Replies

• blackbeauty43
    blackbeauty43 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm interested how does the process work?
  • MzPeachez80
    Options
    IM UP FOR THE CHALLENGE
  • LisaMarie444
    LisaMarie444 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Two things will get you started!!

Go like the fitness page - that way we stay connected, and you'll stay updated on the challenge.
    http://www.facebook.com/RockNRageFitness

Go and sign up under me on Beachbody, as long as you don't have another coach. It's free, there are NO fees or ANYTHING of that nature. You may purchase the Insanity Dvds from there after you sign up, if you don't have them!
    http://www.teambeachbody.com/RockNRageFitnes

This Sunday I'll add everyone to the group, that way I can add everyone in bulk each week! Remember, you will start with others that haven't yet done any type of work outs, or are trying for their first time as well! You will all keep eachother motivated, and of course I'll be there through out the entire time of the challenge!

I'm excited for each and every one of you. Look out for my post on Sunday on the fit page!
  • LisaMarie444
    Options
    I'm up for this! I've got DVDs but just not got round to starting it for various reasons. Does being in UK cause any problems with signing up on Beachbody? It didn't seen to like UK when I tried before

Let me check on this for you!
  • LisaMarie444
    Options
    I'm up for this! I've got DVDs but just not got round to starting it for various reasons. Does being in UK cause any problems with signing up on Beachbody? It didn't seen to like UK when I tried before

I do believe you can sign up on Beachbody, but if you want to purchase from there, I wll have to order for you, and ship it. I will have to call on that tonight after I get out of work to be 100% sure!
  • Andreake08
    Andreake08 Posts: 179 Member
    Options

I have the same issue... I'm in Belgium... :(
  • SarahK6476
    SarahK6476 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Joined and ready to go... pre-conditioning starting today!
  • LisaMarie444
    Options

Don't worry! I can always purchase anything you need! And if you can't sign up, you can always still join for the challenges, and participate!!!!! EVERYONE, I mean EVERYONE is welcomed! :D
  • LisaMarie444
    Options
    Joined and ready to go... pre-conditioning starting today!

LOVE THIS!!!
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    Ready to start this with you all. I have a Half Marathon Sept 22 so this is PERFECT timing... I was looking for a group on here but was thinking they'd be starting sooner so I'm super excited about this. I have the DVDs but haven't done it straight through ever... just used it as individual workouts. Really excited!! :)
  • LisaMarie444
    Options
    Ready to start this with you all. I have a Half Marathon Sept 22 so this is PERFECT timing... I was looking for a group on here but was thinking they'd be starting sooner so I'm super excited about this. I have the DVDs but haven't done it straight through ever... just used it as individual workouts. Really excited!! :)

I'm so excited! You run your half marathon a week after I run mine! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I liked your page. Can you message me what I need to do??
  • Andreake08
    Options

Don't worry! I can always purchase anything you need! And if you can't sign up, you can always still join for the challenges, and participate!!!!! EVERYONE, I mean EVERYONE is welcomed! :D

I cannot register on Beachbody... It gives me error all the time because I'm not located neither in the US nor in Canada... :(
  • LisaMarie444
    Options

I cannot register on Beachbody... It gives me error all the time because I'm not located neither in the US nor in Canada... :(

Don't worry, you are on my fit page, you can still work with us.. I'll see what I can do when I get home! That being said, you're still a part of the team! :D
  • Andreake08
    Options

Don't worry, you are on my fit page, you can still work with us.. I'll see what I can do when I get home! That being said, you're still a part of the team! :D

Yay!!! By the way... I'm really not fit at all... I haven't done any exercise, apart from this week, in fifteen years... My motivation is really high, though. I WANT TO DO THIS AND PROVE I CAN. Even though hubbs is really scared I'm gonna get hurt...

Question is...

Do you think I can? Or should I "train" first a little in order to get a little fitter?

Thank you! :D
  • LisaMarie444
    Options

Yay!!! By the way... I'm really not fit at all... I haven't done any exercise, apart from this week, in fifteen years... My motivation is really high, though. I WANT TO DO THIS AND PROVE I CAN. Even though hubbs is really scared I'm gonna get hurt...

Question is...

Do you think I can? Or should I "train" first a little in order to get a little fitter?

Thank you! :D

I love your motivation, you sound like you are ready for a change. I would like you to start walking first... like maybe a week of walking, and then fast brisk walking, and then maybe try a jog... First start with that. Insanity is a VERY HIGH cardio work out. But, you don't have to KEEP up with the people in the video, do remember, they have done Insanity 3 times before making the video. In the videos Shawn T always says never go to hard to and wreck your form.. Form is everything, and that is what you need to focus on, not the trying to "keep up". Start the walking, and let me know how that goes first. You will be the only person to know if your body is ready. If it isn't, that's completely okay. We always have challenges! It's not just Insanity! Let me know if you like this idea! I'm glad you came out of your shell, and you're ready to make a change for a better, healhier lifestyle!
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I am currently on month2 , day 3. It is tough, but so worth the feeling when you finish each workout. You folks can do this, you just need to keep your mind in the game and you are fortunate to have a coach with you. Best wishes to you all. You won't regret doing it!!
  • classicalcrespin
    Options
    i have been thinking about trying insanity for a couple of weeks. i just don't feel like i know exactly what is involved and i want to have a solid idea of what i'm committing to before i commit so that i don't have an excuse to back out! can you please tell me exactly how this program works? i know there are daily workouts and that you get a meal plan but is the meal plan ultra specific?
  • LisaMarie444
    Options
    i have been thinking about trying insanity for a couple of weeks. i just don't feel like i know exactly what is involved and i want to have a solid idea of what i'm committing to before i commit so that i don't have an excuse to back out! can you please tell me exactly how this program works? i know there are daily workouts and that you get a meal plan but is the meal plan ultra specific?

If you youtube it there are a bunch of workouts that you can see that are in the program. There's jumping jacks, to pushups, to football drills, to boxing and switch kicks... (at-your-pace)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLK28BHJDd8&playnext=1&list=PLEC235E4EC52EAD02&feature=results_main

The meal plan that I will provide, you can tweak if you'd like. It will help you get better results in the 60 day if you try to follow it, or close to it!!
    That was always a problem to me, I just couldn't get into the groove of eating better.. But once I did, and I am now, it's very difficult to even think about eating out at a fast food place.. I don't think my stomache could even take it anymore!

Please feel free to ask me any more questions!
  • LisaMarie444
    Options
    I am currently on month2 , day 3. It is tough, but so worth the feeling when you finish each workout. You folks can do this, you just need to keep your mind in the game and you are fortunate to have a coach with you. Best wishes to you all. You won't regret doing it!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!