What's your sign?

Options

Replies

• Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm a Cancer totally! My Cancer characteristics are 100% me. It's almost scary... I am super sensitive and can be moody and withdrawn at times. Family is everything to me. Except I do try real hard not to be a moody crab. HA HA

Me too!!! How about your intuitiveness????? I can read other people's facial expressions and get a sense their "mood" within seconds.!!!!!
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    2/19 - Aquarius/Pisces cusp.

If you were born between about February 16 to 26, you were born on The Cusp of Sensitivity -- a compassionate and imaginative place.

Spiritual, artistic, peace-loving and friendly, Aquarius-Pisces cuspers are highly original people. This is the cusp most likely to be labeled “offbeat” or “eccentric,” and its citizens are stimulated by visionary ideas and new experiences. They are highly intellectual, however not so good with practical details and follow-through.

These cuspers may be social or shy, or they may be a peculiar mix of both. This is because spending time with others is a great stress relief, but at the same time they are so sensitive they often choose to hide out alone and escape into their imaginations instead.

Aquarius-Pisces is also arguably the most intuitive cusp placement, lending a naturally psychic and compassionate view of the world. Delving into spiritual matters and philosophical ideals is much more important to these folks than simply managing the details of day-to-day life. For this reason they may lose things, forget appointments, show up late or stand you up. But don’t be mad -- it’s only because they were too preoccupied thinking about how make the world a better place on a much deeper level.
  • thewinged
    Options
    I am an Aries! Rawr!! That matches me pretty well - I am determined to do the things I want to in life, no matter what...and I will keep going no matter who tries to slow me down... :D

I am also an earth snake (Eastern Zodiac)....which also seems to match, since I'm probably the most laid-back and calm Aries ever.
  • reenielovesthebeach
    Options
    Totally intuitive too! It almost weirds me out at times because of it...
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    To quote Mike D from the Beastie Boys...

" I'm a funky soul and I'm a scorpio "

And it fits like a glove!!
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Smack in the middle of Aquarius and it fits me perfectly.
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Sagittarian and have most of the traits...
  • dkkwilson
    dkkwilson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Each of my two faces are Gemini through and through.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Gemini
  • MarshallCroft
    Options
    I'm a Virgo. And when I found out when I was a kid, I wanted to be So-o-o-o Taurus! It was a sign/picture thing. Now? Still a Virgo [Dam It!!!!]
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Libra. Scales. Justice.

Yep.

Not something I'll likely tattoo, but still kinda cool.
  • Joethebull
    Options
    Taurus
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Bipolar Gemini - yep, FOUR of me in one.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Aries. I have no idea what that says about me.
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    Aries. I have no idea what that says about me.

You should google it, it's pretty funny how accurate they can be :smile:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Taurus.......bring it.....\m/
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm a Libra. My husband has the same birthday as I do (weird, I know!). We're a nightmare when it comes to making a decision! Typical Librans!
  • chaniece80
    Options
    capricorn :heart:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    t
    a
    u
    r
    u
    s
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Bipolar Gemini - yep, FOUR of me in one.

I know how you feel. As a Gemini, I've always considered my sign as a BOGO (buy one/get one free). In my case, there are about 5 or 6 in there! :smile: :wink: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :tongue: :drinker: