The Sagittarius

Options
2»

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Did someone say Bacon?

I feel like you should be turning every thread into a bacon thread.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Did someone say Bacon?

I just had a bacon turkey sammich for lunch
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Did someone say Bacon?

I just had a bacon turkey sammich for lunch

I don't even know if I want lunch.. I had a giant bowl of cereal with bananas for breakfast at like.. Noon. And there's no bacon in the house. :(
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    did someone say bacon?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    All threads lead back to bacon. :huh:
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    My wife is a Taurus, which is supposedly the least compatible with a Sag.....been together 21 yrs, but we can thrown down and fight like ALi-Frazier lol (no punching of course lol)

Ha! Interesting. The future Ex is a Taurus and I'm a Sag. That must explain the upcoming divorce, sigh.
  • cassavaca
    cassavaca Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Im a Scorpio...married to another Scorpio...Scorpios represent the genitals..

Defn trouble in my house. Its one extreme or the other...
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My wife is a Taurus, which is supposedly the least compatible with a Sag.....been together 21 yrs, but we can thrown down and fight like ALi-Frazier lol (no punching of course lol)

Ha! Interesting. The future Ex is a Taurus and I'm a Sag. That must explain the upcoming divorce, sigh.

My sister is a Taurus. We don't really get a long either......

My hubby and I are both a Sagittarius. Let's just say it is a very passionate relationship.....lol
  • Arperjen
    Arperjen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sag here, Taurus husband. Work together just fine.

(I was a former astrologer) Opposite sides of the Zodiac isn't necessarily ideal - they are polarized, so it really will depend on the individuals involved if the relationship works out. They can be best friends or worst enemies.
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    did someone say bacon?

294614_10151118302811731_752898761_n.jpg
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    294614_10151118302811731_752898761_n.jpg

lc the img
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

(I was a former astrologer) Opposite sides of the Zodiac isn't necessarily ideal - they are polarized, so it really will depend on the individuals involved if the relationship works out. They can be best friends or worst enemies.

I need more info on this...assuming I beleived in astrology.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I am a capricorn, my husband is a sagittarius. IDK if that's a good astrological match, but it has worked pretty great so far.
    PS: he totally ROCKS the sacral area...

id be funny if we are all assuming one thing and it turns our the sacral area is like the toe next to the pinky toe or something.

The sacral area is above the coccyx (tailbone) and forms the back wall of the pelvis.

Libra here, no idea what body part the stars say I should be attracted to.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

This is so true. When me and the ex joined together on something, we were a force to reckoned with. Now that we are broken up, he hates my guts and I really just don't want to bother with him anymore.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I am a capricorn, my husband is a sagittarius. IDK if that's a good astrological match, but it has worked pretty great so far.
    PS: he totally ROCKS the sacral area...

id be funny if we are all assuming one thing and it turns our the sacral area is like the toe next to the pinky toe or something.

Isn't that where it is???!!!!?