Newbie: needs motivational friends!

Options
Been on MFP for a while - sometimes log in sometimes down :grumble: - but just started forums! :smile:
I'm serious about getting healthy now - so am on the hunt for some motivational buddies! :happy:

About me:
I'm 27 professional from London - who eats too many desserts and far too much wine! :drinker:

SW: 89kg / 196lbs
CW: 83.9kg / 184.96lbs :indifferent:
GW: 68kg / 149.9lbs :love:
UGW: 65kg / 143.3lbs

My first goal is to get into the 70's kg. I was there but let it all creep back on again after trying meal replacements. Definitely not for me :sick:
I've got 15.9kg / 35lbs to loose to get there! Feeling positive about *** clean eating and exercise ****

Replies

• courtniemarie
    courtniemarie Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am a 25 yr old professional from US, feel free to add me!

SW: 105.23kg / 232lbs
    CW: 94.8kg / 209lbs
    GW: 81.65kg / 180lbs
    UGW: 74.84kg / 165lbs
  • AliMariesDad
    Options
    I've just started with the boards as well! Feel free to add me as a friend - I'd love to help! Can't wait to hear your success story.
  • NeeneVa
    NeeneVa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I hear ya about the wine! That is one of my downfalls as well. Feel free to add me if you need a friend to commisserate with :-)
  • justalittleTLC
    justalittleTLC Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! You're more than welcome to add me. I am always looking for motivational friends :)
  • ckitsch81
    ckitsch81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wine is my downfall, too! :drinker:

SW: 199 lbs
    CW: 196 lbs
    GW: 135 lbs
    UGW: 120 lbs (I'm 5'6" and I have a pretty small frame)
  • Tsakahawie
    Options
    Hi my Name is Tsakahawie From the US
    I am 21 years old and I just started my journey last monday and looking for friends too :)
    Any one feel free to add me :)

SW-255
    CW-247
    GW1-225
    GW2-200
    GW3-185
    GW4-175
    GW5-160
    UGW-145-150?

Also I am 5'6 almost 5'7 :)
    I am not looking to be skinny
    I am looking to be healthy and fit :)
    I put my diary up to view and weigh in once a week
    I just cut out fast food and started eating clean

ONE LAST thing :)
    I start the 30 day shred today and hip hop abs if any one
    would like to join around the same time to track our progress together :)
  • jhill4mpls
    jhill4mpls Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Beer or wine, its just too nice to have after a day at work!

I'm on the lookout for a support friend too!

I am trying to build a few up because I fall off track and always need encouragement to get right back on it.

Jessica
  • londontart
    londontart Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You sound like me! All about the desserts and wine!!! I live in London and since I've been here I've discovered far too many good places to eat!! Looking for motivation as well so feel very free to add me!!!
  • altcry
    altcry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Wine on Friday after work in my down fall too!
  • starryk
    starryk Posts: 53
    Options
    Just wondering.. does a vodka/lemonade count a similar to wine... cause I hear you all there. Nothing finer on a friday afternoon after work, on the back deck... uh oh - I am dreaming it now - it'll be calling me for the next 48hours!

Feel free to add me - I'd love the support.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me : 26 year old teacher from Brighton - I have a nice set of friends but I'm always looking for motivated, active people! :)

Desserts always get me ;)
  • terrygran
    Options
    I am just back after an ill advised absence. Add me if you like.
  • Nina2503
    Nina2503 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Im quite a newbie too, joined this week so feel free to add me too, the more the merrier and everyone is so friendly
  • bellebeauti
    bellebeauti Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but I'm new to the boards. What do all the ackronymns mean? I need motivation to stick with my snacks throughout the day. When I eat snacks like carrots or yogurt I find myself hungry right after and I don't ever know what to eat next :( I get hunger headaches all the time when I skip snacks and eat only lite meals. Please help.