help having a rough night :(

NewBeginning2010
NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I have been at work since noon and will be here till 4am- yes 16 hrs (dang weather delays) i only have 290 calories left for the night and its only 11pm. I also feel like i need a diet soda even though im stopping my soda drinking im going on 4 days but having trouble staying awake. The airport is closing and i dont know what to do for food....and whats worse is its my weigh in day tomorrow and i have to be back at 1pm...so im not getting much sleep im so disappointed my weigh in will suffer....

what do i do :frown: I know its hunger and if its not now it will be in 5 hrs i cant keep my eyes open....any suggestions....thanks for the love and support.

Replies

• NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    And i think im getting sick...my throat hurts :cry:
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Anywhere you can find coffee & a fruit cup or yogurt?

You can do this....a soda is not going to help, you will just feel guilty....
    you've gone 4 days & you can make it through one more!!! :flowerforyou:

don't stress about one weight in....there is always next week, just stay on track!!

Good-luck!!
  • Hang in there, just remind your self to eat to live and not to live to eat. Drink some Tea. green if you can, it helps the metabolism and the throat. Hope you feel better.
  • You can do it!!! Tea is definitely a good option :) Don't do the soda since you're doing such a great job at abstaining. I would say if you can find some protein, like nuts - almonds, walnuts etc, that would be good at keeping the energy up.

Don't worry... tomorrow is just another day. There's always the day after to do better especially get more sleep :)
  • figgy
    figgy Posts: 2
    ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS..............H A L T !!!!!!!!!! H- DON"T EVER LET YOURSELF GET TOO HUNGRY . A- DON'T EVER LET YOURSELF GET TOO ANGRY. L- DON'T EVER LET YOURSELF GET TOO LONLEY AND.............................T- DON'T EVER LET YOURSELF GET TOO TIRED! If you can stay true to "HALT' it will help you soooooooo much! now grab a snack, stop being angry at yourself and at food ( we are only human! ) give yourself a hug and get some sleep! xoxoxoxox BIG HUG TO YOU GIRL.!
This discussion has been closed.