PB2! Recipes?

Options
kstep88
kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
I love peanut butter...

Just ordered the regular and chocolate PB2. How do you use your PB2? Recipes? Ideas?

Replies

• jennadelane
    jennadelane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    There are some GREAT recipes on the manufacturer's website: bellplantation.com

I've tried a few and loved every one of them!
  • kstep88
    Options
    There are some GREAT recipes on the manufacturer's website: bellplantation.com

I've tried a few and loved every one of them!

Thank you!! :)
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I like to mix plain greek yogurt, chocolate PB2, chia seeds, a little bit of unsweetened cocoa powder (to make it extra chocolate-y) and a packet of stevia. Kind of a yummy mousse/pudding type thing. It's my snack most days.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm curious too! I also just recently ordered a jar of each.. waiting for it in the mail now.
  • kstep88
    Options
    I like to mix plain greek yogurt, chocolate PB2, chia seeds, a little bit of unsweetened cocoa powder (to make it extra chocolate-y) and a packet of stevia. Kind of a yummy mousse/pudding type thing. It's my snack most days.

Sounds great! I tried regular pb w/ plain chobani and the calories were crazy, so I'm really interested in this stuff. :)
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I mix it in my morning oatmeal .... top with a little maple syrup ... yum

Mix with water for a yummy apple (or banana) dip

Mix dry with jelly ... for peanut butter'n jelly

Gotta try this in greek yogurt ......
  • TheMisses22
    TheMisses22 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I add it to my protein shakes.
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I put it in my protein drinks.
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Yep, great in protein shakes as you don't even notice the slight texture difference versus natural peanut butter. My fav "dessert" shake is a PB2 + chocolate protein powder + frozen banana blender shake with plain greek yogurt, almond milk, milled flaxseed, and spinach. YUMS!
  • skydivelife
    skydivelife Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOVE this stuff!!!

It's great to add to bagged protein powder. Mix it with Paleo brownie recipe, in cereal, etc.

Most people don't know peanuts are not a NUT so the Omega 6 extraction is really awesome for inflammation reduction.

I did a quick video review of the Omega 6 vs. Omega 3 on wellfitlife.me

CHEERS!!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Bump - I just ordered some too!
  • kstep88
    Options
    I LOOOOOVE this stuff!!!

It's great to add to bagged protein powder. Mix it with Paleo brownie recipe, in cereal, etc.

Most people don't know peanuts are not a NUT so the Omega 6 extraction is really awesome for inflammation reduction.

CHEERS!!

They're legumes, right? I'll check out the info. Thanks.
  • krivostead
    krivostead Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I mix PB2 in my cottage cheese, smoothies or I mix it with cocoa powder, sugar-free maple syrup and add to my desserts, or breakfasts, like oatmeal, etc.
  • kstep88
    Options
    I LOOOOOVE this stuff!!!

CHEERS!!

That was actually very informative. Thank you.
  • kstep88
    Options
    I know this is different, but does anyone use Almond Butter? I just ordered 90 calorie packs, but I'm a little apprehensive about it. Any reviews?
  • girllovedcupcakes
    girllovedcupcakes Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I like to cut up a banana then freeze it and make banana "ice cream' by putting the frozen banana into a small food processor with some pb2 and a splash of milk so yum!
  • FutureMrsWarby
    FutureMrsWarby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I mix it in with my greek yogurt and my oatmeal!

Edit: added oatmeal lol
  • happymomof3girls
    Options
    I toast a piece of cinnamon raisin bread, mix up my PB2, put a cut up apple on top (Gala is the best) and sprinkle with cinnamon. I also make Chocolate PB banana smoothies with it. YUMMY~
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    http://dashingdish.com/recipe/peanut-butter-protein-cheesecake-mousse-for-one/

This was really good! I skipped the graham cracker and sprinkled with mini chocolate chips.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options

I love this idea!

I usually just throw mine into my protein mix and make that taste better lol