Those last few pesky pounds..

Options
2»

Replies

• skyblu263
    skyblu263 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Try adjusting your settings. Now that you've lost a significant amount of weight, your calorie limit will be different. If your current weight loss goal is set to lose 1.0 lbs. per week, change it to 0.5 lbs. per week. Leave it there for 4 weeks before making further adjustments. You can then change it back to 1.0 lbs. per week if you like.

If you customize your macros (and you should), you'll need to go back in and change them because changing your weight loss goal will wipe out your customization and revert back to MFP defaults. I lift heavy weights and mine are set to 30/45/25 protein/carbs/fat. Another popular macro setting for lifters is 40/40/20.

To customize go to My Home>>Goals>>Change Goals>>Custom. Save your changes. While there, I recommend increasing your fiber to at least 25g per day and decreasing your sodium to 1800-2100mg per day; the lower the better.

Also, in addition to changing up my workouts and calorie limit, I had to totally cut out alcohol to break my plateau. Good luck hon!

Absolutely agree with Bizco! I read exactly this in my Oxygen magazine. The last 10-15 pounds likes to hang around. I read that your body is actually feeling great and is at a comfortable weight that it's wanting to hang on to it. I've read cutting down sodium a lot and reducing alcohol are key in breaking through. You love I love my wine!! So, happy breaking through girl!!!!! I know you can do it!!!!!!!!!!