Looking for friends

Options
Hi I am Nesha (pronounced Neesha) Anyone interested in being my fitness friend? I am a mother of two girls (10 and 6), work full time and trying to lose weight and stay motivated. I struggle with the exercising part of this whole journey. I'd like to share my journey and I love reading about everyone else's journeys too. Cheers :drinker: <--- I know that's probably bad.

Replies

• AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have two boys, 12 and 10. :)
  • sr823204
    sr823204 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!

I'm have three kids, 5 yr old twin girls and an (almost) 11 yrs boy. :smile:

I kinda like this smiley!!
    >:drinker:
  • Tracepa98
    Tracepa98 Posts: 219
    Options
    Hi there!

I dont have any kids but I have a lot of weight to lose and Im in it for the long haul. Ive lost 14 pounds so far and have 71 to go. Im always looking for new friends too to help motivate.

:drinker: (PS- we can always pretend the smiley is drinking water). LOL

-- The baby in the pic is my nephew. :happy:
  • npaverico
    Options
    Thank you guys for your response. I sent you all a request. Good job with your successes as I see them displayed in your replies. I can't even find the right words on how happy I am for you and how that must make you feel. I am looking forward in being your motivator buddies. :)
  • get_fitordietryn
    get_fitordietryn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add Me I am looking for friends too.
  • Kat_E85
    Kat_E85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well
  • htherrien0406
    Options
    I have 2 boys 6 and almost 8. Feel free to add me too! MFP is amazing and all the support helps with staying focused!