JAMS THAT GET YOU MOTIVATED!

Options
What songs get you pumped?! What tunes do you just wanna listen to and move to no matter what!?
Here's a few of my current tracks

MSTRKRFT ft. N.O.R.E. - Bounce
Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body
Bodyrox ft. Luciana - Yeah Yeah
DaCav5 - Tetris
David Guetta ft. Will I Am - On The Dancefloor
Down With Webster - Ten
USS - Anti Venom
USS - Laces Out
Ester Dean - Drop It Low
Jay-Z - On To The Next One
Kardinal Offishall - Clear
Ke$ha - Take It Off
Manafest - 4321
Missy Elliott ft. Nelly - Pump it Up (a MUST listen to for ANY girl here, PLEASE - she talks bout how she is happy being thick, and how she's bad *kitten* for being a bigger girl, and how skinny girls suck..even if we are going to try and lose weight, it's a motivational tune to love yourself!!)
Pitbull - Now You See It
Mims - Move If You Wanna
Wolfmother - Woman (MSTRKRFT REMIX)
Diplo - Newsflash (featured on greys anatomy!)

There's a variety there of different kinds of music, and I am happy to give a whole bunch more! Share yours!

Replies

• mellyo21
    mellyo21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I was looking for some motivational music. I find I work out harder on the eliptical if I am listening to fast upbeat music. A favorite of mine is Tik Tok - Kesha.
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendations!! I've been needing some!!

Currently in my MP3 player I am jamming to...

Five Finger Death Punch - Hate me (I dedicate this to my ex. And the answer to all my man hating problems:o)
    Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover (It's just bad *kitten*!)
    Skillet - Comatose
    Seether - I hate my life
    Papa Roach - Last Resort (Kind of emo, but I like it.)
    Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
    Jay Sean - Down
    Missy Elliot - Lose Control (The beat is awesome! And my favorite lyrics "I gotta cute face, chubby waist, thick legs...in shape.. rump shakin both ways, make ya do a double take")
    Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
    Lady Gaga - Just Dance
    Rihanna ft. Justin Timberlake - Hole in your head
    Kellie Pickler - Best Days of Your Life (For all the ex's who are missing out on the awesome new me!!)
    Sugarland - Something More

And my list could really go on and on and one and on.... I have a TON of faves!!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Missy Elliott ft. Nelly - Pump it Up (a MUST listen to for ANY girl here, PLEASE - she talks bout how she is happy being thick, and how she's bad *kitten* for being a bigger girl, and how skinny girls suck..even if we are going to try and lose weight, it's a motivational tune to love yourself!!)

TOTALLY agree! This was mine and my friend's anthem in college - still LOVE it!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Cool, I'll check out some of these songs, and also come up with a list of my own!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Here is one of my favorite playlists for getting me moving!!!

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/18545975563/standalone
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    Bump! I will have to look through my ipod. I have tons that get me going. :smile:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I was thinking tonight that I needed some new tunes..THANKS!

Here's just a few of mine.....

Metro Station - Shake it
    Fat Boy Slim - Rockafeller Skank
    Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself
    Joan Jett & the Blackhearts - ANYTHING by them!
    Britney Spears - Womanizer
    Beyonce - Single Ladies
    Nickelback - Gotta Be
    Lady Gaga - Just Dance
    All American Rejects - Hope he gives you Hell
    Black Eyed Peas - Gotta Feeling
    Avril & Little Mama - Remix Girlfriend
    I love to workout to 80's Big Hair Metal (I know, I know...I love them)
    Bowling for Soup - 1985

**Keep posting everyone, we can get a great list!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I just added Lady Gaga Bad Romance to my list.... I'm not really a fan, but we do a fun little routine with this one at jazzercise... Kind of has an exotic flare to it...
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    On the way to work today "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen came on. It's an oldy but a goodie and all I thought was what a great song for the end of a workout. Such a strong beat at just about a cool down pace.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    On the way to work today "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen came on. It's an oldy but a goodie and all I thought was what a great song for the end of a workout. Such a strong beat at just about a cool down pace.

LOL>... I LOVE Queen!! The oldies are the best!!! I LOVE me some 80's, BIG HAIR band music :laugh:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options

LOL>... I LOVE Queen!! The oldies are the best!!! I LOVE me some 80's, BIG HAIR band music :laugh:
    Kandy! I knew you were my girl! LOVE some big hair 80's! Def Lep., Poison, Motley C., Quiet Riot are the best to workout to!
  • kandyjo
    Options

Kandy! I knew you were my girl! LOVE some big hair 80's! Def Lep., Poison, Motley C., Quiet Riot are the best to workout to!

:laugh: and it's all about some attitude!! You can really get into an "in your face" mind set!! :bigsmile:

My playlist I posted here are some of the songs we do in our jazzercise class.... They are mainly new stuff (aside from Thriller) but they still get me going... and I've learned some really fun moves to these songs so when I get moving to them, I feel cooler than I am :bigsmile: