Today I start a new life

Options
Just to introduce myself, I am a 28 year old nurse from Missouri. I have had a very hard year. In November my husband for six year (together for 9) and I separated. (I had the discussion (my choice) for a divorce last monday night). I lost 30 lbs in 3 months due to poor eating. I then gained back 20 in a matter of a few months. My grandmother was diagnosed in March with terminal lung ca. We have gone through chemo and radiation to slow the progression, but she has been given 18 months (give or take). My aunt was diagnosed with severe aortic valve regurgitation and had to have valve replacement Aug 22, 2012, then suffered a stroke (thrombolytic) from the artifical valve on Aug 24. My mom has Lupus and was diagnosed in May with synaptic reflex dystrophy (which is a crippling disease). So right now life really sucks. So i have decided to turn a new leaf and try to make a drastic life style change with all the depressing things around me. I am also a smoker and I am going electronic on Sept 1st. I really need some support.

Replies

• KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for what you've experienced this past year. Feel free to add and we can help motivate and encourage each other :)
  • brandi_69
    brandi_69 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    im not quite sure how to add people yet...today is my first day on the site
  • 4SamNDan
    4SamNDan Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello and welcome please feel free to add me as a friend! Best of luck to you!!! Anthony
  • KatdenRN
    KatdenRN Posts: 52
    Options
    I sent you a friend request!