I'm from the western burbs. :)
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    Chicago right here, near the United center, work in South Suburbs
  • Monie0986
    Monie0986 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Chicago girl! Live near Central and Diversey!
  • Spencevoss
    Options
    I'm right on the IL/WI state line. Feel free to add me as well (that goes for any of you from the general area!) it would be nice to have close friends working towards the same goal!
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'm right on the IL/WI state line. Feel free to add me as well (that goes for any of you from the general area!) it would be nice to have close friends working towards the same goal!

Me too! Northern Lake County. There is lots of great cycling up here!
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    I also live in the south burbs (super close to the south side) and work in the city..! :)
  • Naely
    Naely Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Chicago girl here. South side:)
  • avivan
    avivan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I live in Lakeview and work in Hyde Park :).
  • emdf7a
    Options
    I'm near Rockford but have lived in Lockport, Addison, and Joliet. So I guess have been around the state.
  • emdf7a
    Options

Me too! Northern Lake County. There is lots of great cycling up here!

Totally agree! I live near Rockford and Rock Cut is a killer place to ride!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I'm from Green Bay, but sometimes come down to work in the Prudential Building in downtown Chicago. Rare occasions, however.
  • yerfgirl
    yerfgirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options

I'm in Lakeview too and work in Downers Grove sometimes. Feel fee to add me if you're still looking. There is a Chicago group but when I checked it didn't seem very active...
  • jen7eleven
    jen7eleven Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in the city, Andersonville/Edgewater/Ravenswood area... where the good restaurants are :laugh: :heart:
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options

I live and WORK in Hyde Park!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I live in Wicker/Bucktown and work in the loop.
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I live about 45 min straight west of Chicago and work in Schaumburg. ANyone feel free to add me for friendship, motivation, or support.
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Why Hello, i live about 45 min away from the city, nice to meet you all :)
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I'm in the city, Andersonville/Edgewater/Ravenswood area... where the good restaurants are :laugh: :heart:

Agreed. Not many options here in Hyde Park. Probably one of the big reasons my weight is being maintained. SInce moving to Hyde Park I have learned to cook! When I lived in pilsen next to a panaderia.....I gained 20 lbs!
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm in the northern burbs. Feel free to add me. :)
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I would like to meet friends who live in or near Chicago.. I, myself, live in the south burbs and work in the city.. but I will be more then happy to be friends with anyone.. thanks :smile:

Same here - live in the South Suburbs work in the loop! Feel free to friend me:flowerforyou: