CHICAGO fitness group, walking group

Options
hey chicago area people. anybody interested in a weekly brisk walking group? meet downtown and walk around the lake? always wanted to have a walking group and i don't get down to the lake enough

Replies

• windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    anybody?
  • kehuizenga
    kehuizenga Posts: 151
    Options
    I live in Chicago! I already have a pretty set fitness routine though, when were you thinking of doing this? Lunch maybe? I am never in the Loop though. I work in Streeterville.
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm open to it!!! When do you plan on doing this?
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    great! well i was thinking we could pick a day that works for everyone and meet at an el stop downtown right near the water then walk to the lake and walk for an hour, then take the train home. maybe the navy pier stop?
  • Kcordes2012
    Options
    I'm in River North and would be interested. Sunday afternoons is best for me. But might be able to do weekdays too.
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Options
    great! well i was thinking we could pick a day that works for everyone and meet at an el stop downtown right near the water then walk to the lake and walk for an hour, then take the train home. maybe the navy pier stop?

Sweet, Navy Pier is perfect or maybe even Millenium Park (close to every L stop and the lake).
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Options
    Sorry it took so long to respond, I thought I would get notifications when someone replies or something lol.
  • Naely
    Naely Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested. Friday and Sunday are good for me. I can do Mondays or Wednesday but only after 4