Have you ever....

Options
ravengirl1611
ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
Have you ever wanted to take your head off your shoulders just so you could look yourself in the eye and ask yourself "really, you really just thought that???!!!???"

Where this came from was I was just sitting here debating on whether or not to go visit a friend of mine to see if she wanted to go for a walk and catch up since we havent seen each other or talked in a while - when that now muzzled little voice in my head pipes up and says if you go out you'll lose the good parking space and you'll have to walk from the back of the parking lot - thus the muzzle

Anyone else ever wanted to take their head off for some stupid reason like this???

Replies

• BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    LOL - don't think I've ever contemplated the self-mutilation, but yeah... "Stupid Girl" comes out of my mouth on a pretty regular basis.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Walking is good for you
    so it would be a
    win-win either way!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Have you ever wanted to take your head off your shoulders just so you could look yourself in the eye and ask yourself "really, you really just thought that???!!!???"

But how is this possible? Your eyes would be on your head, so if you took it off your shoulders, you can't look yourself in the eye. Unless of course, you effectively remove one eye and you can look at yourself this way?

image.gif
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options

But how is this possible? Your eyes would be on your head, so if you took it off your shoulders, you can't look yourself in the eye. Unless of course, you effectively remove one eye and you can look at yourself this way?

image.gif

hahahhahahahhaha :bigsmile:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    No but some should remove their head from their rectum.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    are you high?
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Wtf? :ohwell:
  • hilltopsarah
    Options
    :laugh: So every one makes mistakes like that from time to time big deal it is easy to get over and not beat your self up about just laugh at your self and move on:smile::wink:
  • theonlysheesha
    theonlysheesha Posts: 86 Member
    Options

hahaha so true
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options

Lol love it
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    The pharmacy just called, your Haldol is ready to be picked up. Hurry, before they close!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    No, but I've wanted to take my ex's head off and shake it a little, to see if I can hear a brain rattling around in there...
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options

image.gif

Haha, I was thinking this exact thing...lol
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    No, but I've wanted to take my ex's head off and shake it a little, to see if I can hear a brain rattling around in there...

Nope, there is no brain in that guy's head so you can rattle it around as much as you like!
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I posted this for 1 - the amusement factor - 2 - curiosity to see if anyone else has ever had one of those so stupid its funny thoughts - in my case I was planning a walk with one part of my brain because it's exercise and another part of my brain was whining about having to walk from farther back in the parking lot - (for the record did go visit but didnt get the walk in because of other company) Never thought of the how I'd look look myself in the eye if I did have the ability to take my head off but the mental picture of trying was funny.