Little By Little Equal Alot *pics*

Options
Hi wonderful people,

I hope the photos work.

I started my journey 5 and a half weeks ago and what a HUGE difference I am seeing in my life. Not just my body but my mind as well.

I've only lost 8 pounds and 7 inches but being almost the same measurements I was a 150 was shocking. Knowing the hard work I've done has replaced fat with muscle and I am feeling so good.

Mentally I feel amazing. I am constantly thinking of new changes I can do to help myself and am smiling ALOT more as see in the "now" photos below. I think the most noticeable change is in my face and waist.

My "skinny" clothes are slowly starting to fit as wee :D

I can't wait to see what the next few months bring as I continue to push myself further. Thank you everyone for the support.

Before

n599605272_3090652_4803-1.jpg

311393_10150931293890032_631290330_n.jpg

Now

utf-8BR3VlbHBoLTIwMTIwODI5LTAxMTUyLmpwZw.jpg

No recent head to toe pic :(

Replies

• shortnerdy
    shortnerdy Posts: 131
    Options
    Pic's didnt work :( I'm sorry I thought I had the right code
  • Apix
    Apix Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Use lower case img in the code. :)

Now

• clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hi wonderful people,

I hope the photos work.

I started my journey 5 and a half weeks ago and what a HUGE difference I am seeing in my life. Not just my body but my mind as well.

I've only lost 8 pounds and 7 inches but being almost the same measurements I was a 150 was shocking. Knowing the hard work I've done has replaced fat with muscle and I am feeling so good.

Mentally I feel amazing. I am constantly thinking of new changes I can do to help myself and am smiling ALOT more as see in the "now" photos below. I think the most noticeable change is in my face and waist.

My "skinny" clothes are slowly starting to fit as wee :D

I can't wait to see what the next few months bring as I continue to push myself further. Thank you everyone for the support.

Before

Now

No recent head to toe pic :(

I think that might fix it.
  • shortnerdy
    Options
    Thanks :) Augh that pic of me at the lake makes me nauseated now :S
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    That little bit of weight made a HUGE difference in your face! I hope the little bit of weight I have to lose makes that big of a difference!
  • mwestonp
    mwestonp Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    PS - You had everything right except the case....use lower case when you do those img tags...so it would look something this:

[ img ]www.YourLink.com/Picture.jpg[ /img ]
  • nitekrawler
    Options
    Loving the Tardis on your banner!
  • PurpleEpiphany
    Options
    Yeah I wonder where she got that idea :D

Seriously though, you look great! I always thought people were silly when they would say they saw such a difference in the face, but definitely you can tell.
  • shortnerdy
    Options
    Thanks to all who replied :) This is an amazing community to be a part of.
  • karebrr23
    Options
    You look amazing! I just started here but I hope I can post pics like these soon! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!