August 2011 to August 2012

Options
12346»

Replies

• dj379
    dj379 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!...u have reversed the age clock...u look awesome...I wish I had the same determination...
  • christina721
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING!!!! :)
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Incredible & awesome results!!! As my kids would say "you Are BOSS" :). I know you will be inspiration for MANY here on MFP, be proud not only of your incredible individual accomplishments, but also for the pounds you will undoubtedly help others lose and their resulting improved health and well being! AWESOME JOB !!!!
  • dub73
    dub73 Posts: 70
    Options
    Awesome testimony!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!
  • nguyen3828
    nguyen3828 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW..you look amazing! Hotter & Younger...truly inspiring. Thank-you for sharing...May I add you as a friend?
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Amazing transormation! Congratulations!
  • mslainie
    mslainie Posts: 25
    Options
    amazing. I joined this site today after losing 14 pounds and i have 47 to go my goal is 136 pretty similiar to you and next august i want the same results
  • jeslyn2360
    Options
    Holy hell! You look sexy! Thanks for the motivation!
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the inpsiration!
  • krissyl72
    krissyl72 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW!! YOU LOOK FANTABULOUS!! DOESN'T IT FEEL GREAT?!
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You found the fountain of youth - WOW!
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great and motivational!!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Incredible & awesome results!!! As my kids would say "you Are BOSS" :). I know you will be inspiration for MANY here on MFP, be proud not only of your incredible individual accomplishments, but also for the pounds you will undoubtedly help others lose and their resulting improved health and well being! AWESOME JOB !!!!

Thanks! :blushing: And I truly am proud to be an inspiration to my MFP community and to friends and family. It is one of the greatest things I've ever done. And it keeps me going in my own journey. I have to maintain my fitness level to be an example. :smile:
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    WOW..you look amazing! Hotter & Younger...truly inspiring. Thank-you for sharing...May I add you as a friend?

:blushing: Thanks! And new friends are always welcome...:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!