Easing into workout videos

Options
I am contemplating beginning a workout regime that includes a work out video. I've heard that P90x and Insanity are great, but I kind of want to ease into those. I am looking for a 30-day program that will get me started.

I am fairly fit, I do calisthenics 1-2 times per week and I run 4-6 times per week for 30 minutes to an hour. I also walk everywhere and have a very active job (I waitress 5 nights per week, for about 5 hours on average). I have lost 10-15 pounds in the last 3 weeks. I currently weigh 130-135 pounds (I can never tell because of stupid water weight; it drives me insane!), so let's say 132 as an average, and am 5'7."

So, any suggestions on good workout videos to start?

Replies

• tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is great - it's like an easier, short version of Insanity.
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would also recommend the 30 Day Shred :)
  • lululucky1
    lululucky1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Almost two years ago I stumbled upon p90x...before that I strictly run and did some weight lifting here and there. My results were ok before p90x. I was average weight at 5 ft and 119 lbs. I lost zero weight in the 90 days that I did p90x. The results were great. I went from a flabby size 4 to toned size 2. Almost 2 years later i still incorporate p90x into my workouts.

I think you are ready!!! go for it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!