does this calorie count sound right?

Options
making sauteed zuchinni and squash....sprayed pan with olive oil...only seasoning is season all 0 calories...database for homemade says 248 for 2 cups ...does this sound right?

Replies

• lululucky1
    lululucky1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    nope...you are looking at about 60 calories for 2 cups.
  • EccentricDad
    EccentricDad Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    making sauteed zuchinni and squash....sprayed pan with olive oil...only seasoning is season all 0 calories...database for homemade says 248 for 2 cups ...does this sound right?

Compile it.
    Add the spray to your meal based on length of spray
    Add the season all based on tsp used
    Add the zuchinni (measured in grams)
    Done.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Add your recipe into the database by selecting the "recipes" section of your food tab. There is a green button on the right side of the screen that says "enter new recipe."

Submit all of your ingredients and how many servings your are making, hit "save," then it will be available to add into your food diary. I do this almost daily for accurate information.

If you want to share your recipe with the community, you basically have to write it all over again. I've only submitted a couple of recipes to the community because it seems like a big hassle.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    I would just log zucchini, squash, and olive oil separately, or click on a different option