New From Canada's West Coast

Options
Gremlinz
Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
Hi all,

After losing 21 lbs in the last 6 weeks, I just found this site today, and figured I would give it a try! I am looking to get rid of another 81lbs between now and next June, and put myself in the best shape I have ever been, and then take a run at Tough Mudder 2013! A long way to go, but no time like now to start! Looking for friends for motivation and ideas, and willing to provide the same in return!

Cheers!

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in the Okanagan but moved here from North Vancouver last year... I'm aiming for Tough Mudder 2013 too! Nice to meet you :) Feel free to add me.
  • iris8pie
    iris8pie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    hey ya canuckleheads!

Im from Vancouver, currently living in North Carolina :D I miss the west coast
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I drove the Alaska Highway last Summer with my daughter through the Western part of Canada and loved it! Had car trouble in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory and the people there were great~got us back on the road in a day~just super!
  • mrsdutra07
    Options
    Hi there! I'm your southern neighbor down here in the San Francisco area. I'll send you a friend request!
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your loss so far! I'm a neighbor just south of you in lovely Eastern Washington! Feel free to add me - the more the merrier!
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I am looking to lose 60 lbs, currently lost 7. Another Canuck as well from Ontario though
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me, I'm from Edmonton. Training for a half marathon and would also like to do a Tough Mudder someday.
  • jpohoney
    jpohoney Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I am almost at the 20lbs mark! I joined in july. I am from Victoria. I never thought about doing the tough mudder but maybe...it could be a challenge to set for myself! My kids are always the ones getting down and dirty why not me? And me you have intrigued me lol
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I lived close to the west coast for about 7.5 years before moving out to Alberta. Feel free to add me if you'd like, I'm always up for new friends! :smile: