Looking for fitness buddies

Options
Hi there! I'm looking for fitness buddies. This is so much easier if you have support! Anyone interested - friend me and respond to my post. Thanks!

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey! I agree that support helps you out so much more than doing it alone. If you ever need to chat please hit me up and good luck to you!
  • lisanxd
    lisanxd Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm looking for some more fitness buddies as well and we are both vegetarians :-)
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not a vegetarian but I still would like to be buddies. I always wanted to be a vegetarian tho. LOL
  • tracylea_2003
    Options
    I would love to have a fitness buddy. I don't always have the support I would like to have at home.
  • VRamos81
    Options
    Hello.. THis is my second day using the site.. Also the 2 day of Jilian Michaels 30 day shred... I would love to find some buddys!
  • mcalhoun12181
    Options
    I will be your friend.
  • ttfit2
    ttfit2 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I, too, am looking for fitness buddies. I can use the encouragement as well as give some.
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    I'm always looking for fitness buddies! Especially since my friends who are also overweight don't want to join me in my weight loss goals. I'm also a vegetarian, well pescetarian I think is the correct term for what I am since there are now so many versions of being vegetarian lol (I eat seafood, drink skim milk, and will eat eggs once in awhile). But anyway I am definitely looking for some fitness buddies.

May I ask what type of exercises you enjoy?
    I personally like the elliptical machine, it's kind of a love-hate relationship. I used to HATE the elliptical and was lucky to make it through 10 minutes. I pushed through that & eventually started loving the inches I'd lose with it. I recently bought an elliptical and it arrived this week, I can't wait to put it together this weekend. I also started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, I'm on day 4 of level 1. I like to walk when the weather is warmer here and I don't mind lifting weights if it's at the gym.

I can be reached on here, instant messanger, email, or facebook. Whatever is easier to communicate and help motivate