Need friends! New here :)

Options
Hey there! Im new to this, but here goes.
Im 22yrs old texas, i just graduated from college
And the last 2 years of it i gained 20 some lbs,
Primarily due to a new relationship (which has been
Going on for over 3yrs now). He has managed to lose the
Weight he gained, but i still havent! I was around 140 in high
School and a month ago i was up to 166. (im 5'6").
The women in my family (my mom and sisters) are all on
The lean side, but ever since elementary ive been on the heavy-ish
Side.
So long story short. I want to lose those 20lbs plus 10-15lbs
More (140lbs, then 130-125lbs).

So im looking for friends preferably close to my age, weight difference doesnt
Matter :) id like friends to help motivate me and id like to motivate
Others as well!

Add me! Monita71

Hope to hear from you guys!

Replies

• niyle
    niyle Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello, I am new here too. although I did sign up sometime ago I stopped logging in. I have gained weight back and feeling very tired and moody. I need help and something that willwork for me. My husband is hispanic and will only eat mexican food. I eat just about anything but veggies. I am havng trouble trying to figure out what to eat so I make bad choices. I have started going to the gym every morining for 20min but don't eat til 12. I would really like some friends that can help motivate me. so please add me
  • hgonzalez522
    hgonzalez522 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! (: I am new as well, just joined today! I am a pretty healthy individual, but I am just curious to see what I eat on a day to day basis and how many calories, and other nutritional components, I am actually consuming. I love fruits and veggies ( I am a vegetarian so I guess that makes sense, haha). I am trying to lose about ten pounds. It's always hard to get that stubborn belly fat off. One tip for weight loss is water, lots and lots of it all day! Make sure you start every morning with a large glass of water to jump start your metabolism. Anyway, I would love to be here for any support. Good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend if you so desire!
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    im 22 and need supportive friends too!
  • TumblingSuperhero
    TumblingSuperhero Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and new, too - feel free to add me :-) Trying to lose about 20-ish pounds, this time without crash dieting, following a helthy, balance diet instead.
  • jenbenefit
    jenbenefit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm also 22 and new to all of this, we can all do this together! Feel free to add me as well
  • emb7778
    emb7778 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello!
    I am new here also. My name is Erin and I am 34. I just got married last month and put on 10lbs since then. I am looking for encouragement. I know I can lose weight, I have done it before. I have to just get back on track!
  • kb119
    kb119 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) Feel free to add me. Always looking for a larger support system :)
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hi Monita, welcome to the website where it all happens haha :D

Feel free to add me of you wish, I am 21 and have 13 lbs to go :-)

See you around :happy: