63 insane days and....

Options
I survived! Completed my first round of Insanity today. I am going to do the recovery week next then start a Insanity/P90x hybrid! I would have NEVER thought 60 days ago that I would be making plans to go further!! I didn't take before any before pictures and need to take an after. But here are my results!

Day 1 Fit Test.
Switch kicks. 64
Power kicks. 57
Power knees. 65
Globe jumps. 8
Suicide jumps. 11
Push up jacks. 16
Low plank oblique. 36

Day 63 Fit Test
Switch kicks. 114. Up 50!
Power jacks. 61. Up 4
Power knees. 87. Up 22
Power jumps. 42. Up 8
Globe jumps. 11. Up 3
Suicide jumps. 19. Up 8
Push up jacks. 22. Up 6
Low plank oblique. 52. Up 16

I have had good weight loss and lost lots of inches too!

Starting
Weight. 158
Waist. 36
Hips. 42
Arms. 12
Thigh. 25
Chest. 39
Calf. 14.5

Today
Weight. 143. -15 lbs
Waist. 31.5. -4.5
Hips. 38.5. -3.5
Arms. 12. No change but much more definition
Thigh. 22.5. -2.5
Chest. 36. -3
Calf. 14. -.5

A total of 14 inches lost and one dress size! So happy to know that I finished and that I have almost lost my pregnancy weight from 8 and 5 years ago! ;-) Only 6 more lbs and I have lost it all, then 7 more and I have made my goal weight!

This is all great but I have hit a plateau in the last week. :-(

I am hoping that changing my routine will help get me out of it. Would love any suggestions too!!!

Heather

Replies

• mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic results! Great job!
  • dzinergrl18
    dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I hope to be posting the same good news 58 days from now!
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    That's absolutely amazing - you should be very proud.

A question though - do you need much room to complete the workouts? I can do Jillian Michaels' 30DS (just) but wouldn't be game to try anything that requires more space.
  • LaNena01
    LaNena01 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Those are AWESOME results!!!!!! Did you also follow the nutrition plan or pretty much just ate clean?
  • meowkapow
    meowkapow Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!
  • babydoll0873
    babydoll0873 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WTG!! I have 4 more days and I'm done w the craziness!!! I cant wait to measure and take pics!!
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    WTG

naomi8888
    I have a very small living room (about 6 feet across) and I did insanity in it
  • stacked
    stacked Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!

I started Monday and hope to have great results too!
  • babycakesjen
    Options
    Congrats ! Awesome job
  • robin820
    robin820 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Good to hear it works , I am also doing Insanity. I just finished day 17 today! Well on my way and feeling great! Thanks for the inspiration! :O)
  • thibk5
    thibk5 Posts: 40
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

I really loved it by the end. The second month is where I saw the most results. Honestly you don't need much room. Just enough where you can jump into a push up, safely. :smile:

For eating, I would not say that I ate clean. But I stayed within my calories and ate much better than before but I did splurge sometimes. Lots of water though and I gave up regular coke, which was hard for me!

I just added another post with my before/after pics.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!