new nurse would like support in my new journey

Options
I am new to this site, although when I first got my Iphone I downloaded the app, I had not been on the website until 5 days ago.
I am a 24 year old Registered Nurse, I have noticed since beginning in this wonderful caring career I have stopped caring for myself. I have gained approximately 40 pounds since starting in University. I am really making myself a priority right now and trying to become healthy and more energetic. I am looking to loose approximately 50 pounds and would appreciate any suport and encouragement along the way.

Replies

• butterflikisses13
    butterflikisses13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also 24 and work in the OR as a Surgical Technologist. I have about 30 pounds to lose that I put on in the past two months, I started gaining when I got my new position, so I understand the struggle! I'm here for support. I sent a friend request!
  • RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im 25 and have been going to college for 8 years and will finally graduate in December! I have been putting myself last and many other things first and in the last 2 years have gained over 40 lbs and would like to lose it all and some! So im here for support and motivation, good luck!