Anyone eat a tray of brownies today?

Options
Did you ever eat one thing all day long and nothing else so you could have it as much as you wanted? A tray of brownies is 2000 calories, you could start in the morning and just keep going.

Replies

• sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    That might work when I'm PMSing.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Nope. But I went on a pregnancy binge on Sunday. It was a horribly bad day. 2 donuts, a Whopper meal, and 3 jumbo cupcakes later in the day. I felt awful. I haven't done anything like that in a REALLLLLY long time.
  • kidcole11
    kidcole11 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    aw valerie, its tough being pregnant and trying to eat well. Hang in there.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Problem with that is I would be done by 9am and starving for the rest of the day LOL sounds good though.
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    My little cousin (he's 5) offered me brownies he got from school, so yeah, I ate all the ones he didn't. Probably half a tray
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    LMAO Ok Im overweight, the most I ever gained during pregnancy was 22lbs. Its not a license to be a glutton, have some self control.

No, I'll do what I want thanks.
  • kidcole11
    kidcole11 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Nobody needs to use the word glutton. It is hurtful and increases guilt.
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Nope, the sugar would make me sick :-(
  • jejackson1977
    Options
    Not since I been trying to lose weight and logging calories but before that. Yeah sure. I weighed almost 400lbs! I ate some trays of brownies, whole box of doughnuts, chinese food.

Yeah I'm probably not one of those people who ruined their metabolism.

Just the thought makes me cringe now. I hope I keep that feeling. It'd be downright dangerous for me to give in to something like that now but if you have never been like me about food then if that's really what you wanna do go for it!

It might give you the runs or something though if you have been eating really healthy lately.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Man those brownies would NOT even last all day. If I started at 9am, the tray would be clean by 9:15am. I don't play. No sir. lol
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    A tray of brownies is 2000 calories, you could start in the morning and just keep going.

Not if you cared about fat, sat fat, sugar, and carbs as well as calories.
  • realredhead79
    realredhead79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yep. We are dealing with Hurricane Isaac, and we've been through 2 pans in 2 days. I'm not even feeling guilty about it.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    LMAO Ok Im overweight, the most I ever gained during pregnancy was 22lbs. Its not a license to be a glutton, have some self control.

Well aren't you just special.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    If I ate 2000cals of brownie in one day I'd be a grumpy, shaky, jittery, burnt out mess!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Nobody needs to use the word glutton. It is hurtful and increases guilt.

agreed and on occasion I have very happily been a glutton thank u very much
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    ...depends on the brownies....

(gives you that look)

:smokin:
  • fueledbychange
    fueledbychange Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Problem with that is I would be done by 9am and starving for the rest of the day LOL sounds good though.

Same! Hahah. But... if this were EVER to happen to me, I'd make sure it was only like, twice a year.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Nope. But I went on a pregnancy binge on Sunday. It was a horribly bad day. 2 donuts, a Whopper meal, and 3 jumbo cupcakes later in the day. I felt awful. I haven't done anything like that in a REALLLLLY long time.

Your rock!
  • cj4kids
    cj4kids Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Nope, but yesterday I ate 7 pieces of caramel oat slice (thats 1750 calories btw), plus a whole load of little mint cream biscuits, plus some chocolates, as well as my normal meals.
    Back on the wagon today, that's all I can say. Easy to do, and at the end of the day all we can do is remind ourselves what we need to do, keep calm and carry on.

And to realredhead79, I hope things calm down for you. Do what you need to do to get through.
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    ...depends on the brownies....

(gives you that look)

LOL omfg. I'm with you on this one ;D