Finally NSV

Options
I just had a conversation with someone I worked with and it went something like this...

Her: "Have you been loosing weight? You look great!"
Me: "Yeah I've lost almost 20 lbs."
Her: "Wow! How did you do it?"
Me: "I watch what I eat and exercise so that I can eat even more."

Damn that felt good. :drinker:

My wife tells me on an almost daily basis how much different I look and how proud she is of me and I love her to pieces because of it. :flowerforyou:

To have a random person notice is pretty amazing to me.

Replies

• justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • redguardians
    Options
    i have lost 18 lbs and people are finally noticing and it makes it easier to go on when it is noticable
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! I'm glad someone noticed and recognized your accomplishments! Keep up the great work! :)
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    we went to Wisconsin to visit my in-laws a couple weeks ago, my mother in law, who the last few times we have seen her has made comments that i have "filled out" etc. first words out of her mouth were "you've lost weight, you look really good"
  • emdiamond39
    emdiamond39 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats! People I haven't seen in forever noticed my weight loss around at 10 pounds, but people I see all the time are now just noticing!

20083660.png
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    It's such a great motivator when someone notices the changes. It sounds you have a wonderfully supportive wife too! Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!