One Week in - anyone else trying to lose 10 - 15 post baby ?

Options
Hi, looking for others who are trying to lose the post "baby weight". My son is 15 months old and still got the pooch on my belly. Hips and thighs are bigger too but my top half is back to normal. It's not easy getting off 10 - 15 - any suggestions helpful!

Thanks!

Replies

• erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30-40 post baby.
    Good luck!
  • lyonsfool03
    Options
    Hello my friend,
    First of all, one of the toughest complaints I hear from women is shaking the baby weight! Can it be done? Most certainly but you will have to make extra effort and on those times you believe is "Mommy down town", now will have to become "Mommy Fit Time". From what I see in your photos you have always been a small build so most prolly have now developed your Baggage hips and thighs. It seems to be a stir but doing more cardio will only increase that and you will burn yourself out attempting to do so. Plie, Pickup Squats, Leg Squats, and very much encouraged Circuit Training are great ways to get those conditions you want. Well best of luck and be sure to stick to it!!!
  • bratty21
    Options
    Hey! Im Sam. Im also post baby (my daughters 10 months) Ive got 22 pounds to lose to get back to pre baby weight. This is day two for me. Add me if you want, Ive got an open diary to friends :)
  • GetFitGirl29
    Options
    Hello, I just had a baby 4 months ago and would love to drop ths weight!! I would be more than happy to get the support, as well as support others in this journey,
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am in too. I am 16 wks PP and I have to lose 15lbs. please share any fitness routines that works for you.
  • angelamgillis
    Options
    Hello everyone,I am definately trying to lose weight after I had my baby girl 6 months ago. I am about to start my P90X/Insanity hybrid workout. I also want to try this new TAPOUT XT workout. This one trains people just the way MMA fighters are trained. Sounds like fun.
  • mcwhit
    mcwhit Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am! I was too heavy when I got pregnant, so double whammy :) I'll add you!
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm the mother of an awesome 4 month old daughter.... though those last 12 lbs wont budge.
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
    I had my second, 4 weeks ago. I have 13 pounds to get to pre-pregnancy BUT I don't want to stop there (: I want to lose 100 and am down to 72 pounds left to lose! The "pouch" is THE hardest! I'm still looking for a "secret".
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I've had 4 babies and my youngest will be a year old next month. still have the weight from him and the one before him.....they are only 18mo apart! Have other weight to lose now too. Pilates always worked for me with the belly and running after the first 2. have only 5 more days left to the 30 day shred and it's helped a ton with the belly. starting insanity oct 1st with the hubby and looking forward to losing some more of this baby weight! feel free to add me....it's always nice to hear what other moms are doing.
  • 1234easy
    Options
    Im also trying to lose weight. My son is 10months old. I can't seem to figure it out I do so well with weight while Im pregnant. Then I have the baby and gain the weight all back. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • summerfool
    summerfool Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My baby is 14 months and I'm still trying to get ride of the extra baby weight. It's been a struggle and I'm hoping that MFP can help as well as the support/suggestions from others. Feel free to add me! Everyone else can add me too.