Before/After (or progress) pics weight in stomach?

Options
cwade1021
cwade1021 Posts: 95 Member
I was wondering if anyone could share their pics especially if you carry all your weight in your gut? I need reassurance LOL.

I have the golf ball on a tee thing going on and I just keep losing and losing in my legs but my gut isn't going down!!!

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    My profile is public so feel free to take a look at my pics.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics... but it will go away eventually if you keep at it!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    LOL, I'm the same way!! Most of my weight is in my stomach and lower back area. And, the momma pouch, YUCK. Can't wait to get rid of that!
  • Jotell
    Jotell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My profile picture is the best way to show you the "gut loss" :) I also have progression pictures as well in my profile. Feel free to take a look!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    i'm not sure if my profile pix are public but i took a 90 day before/after and theres a drastic difference in my gut.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    As a lot of guys do, I carry most of my body fat on my gut. Each person carries their weight differently, some more on their hips and/or butt and some more on the chest and abdomen. As you lose, you will lose all over. You can target tone muscles but you can't target where fat comes off from. Keep discipline with your food and exercise and it will slowly come off. The size will probably come off faster than you notice since you see yourself every day. Take progress pictures or body measurements at regular intervals, that will be a much better indicator of change than the scale.
  • janessac
    janessac Posts: 77
    Options
    I carry a lot of my weight in my stomach and I still have 20lbs to go but (thankfully!) there's been a bit of a difference

Before: 163lbs

001-1.jpg

Halfway: 145lbs

0042-1.jpg
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look great! Love your "set" in the photo :) Keep up the good work!
  • tatterscoops
    Options
    I feel you! Most of my weights goes straight to my midsection. I have big boobs and uhm I used to not have a waist at all. After been consistently working out for the past 4 months and eating clean, I noticed my waist is now a lot smaller and my tummy is smaller although I still have the famous mommy pouch there. My arms and legs has been fairly small and they are a lot toner now but yeah, the tummy area is what I'm focusing right now by doing Hip Hop Abs. Good luck to you!
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    My profile is public. Just did my 1 year photos and have several before shots. :)
  • Anah291
    Anah291 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I carry a lot of my weight in my stomach and I still have 20lbs to go but (thankfully!) there's been a bit of a difference

001-1.jpg

0042-1.jpg

I would kill for your thighs!! Lol you look amazing and you're only half way :O keep it up :):)
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    It has always been my tummy! For example. look at my modelling pic- you wouldnt think I am chubby!
    best-411.jpg?w=550

Then when you see pics of my even at my thinnest, it was the same- my tummy stands out, even at a size 8! I am a size 12-14 UK now, belly still an issue, but /i am working on it... me now:

new.jpg?w=540&h=245
    147-91.jpg?w=540&h=506
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    IMG_5140.jpg

Before Pics - April 2012
    During Pic - Just today - Aug 2012
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    This was my stomach....Aug 2011...before after/6w-6p with Jillian Michaels...

SC-BeforeAfterFront-1.jpg

Today is my hardest to get these love handles off and this box frame...but I am trying....On week 3 of Insanity...Let's cross our fingers...

2012-08-23080036.jpg

2012-07-27071048-1.jpg
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    IMG_5140.jpg

Before Pics - April 2012
    During Pic - Just today - Aug 2012

In such a short time!? how!?
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Started Insanity April 16, finished in 2 mos...followed by insanity-chalean extreme hybrid for 3 wks, followed by Tapout XT with Chalean Extreme (3x/week)...Currently, last week of 2nd month of
    TAPOUT XT, 1 more month and hopefully I can have nice abs :D I workout 6x/week :) and btw, my weight used to be evenly distributed around my body, as of now I still need to lose some on my arms, and still a lot on thighs & calves.
  • cwade1021
    cwade1021 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks everyone. And to everyone who posted pictures, you all look A-MAZING! Keep up the good work.

I took pictures in a sports bra and shorts and I nearly puked when I uploaded them LOL.

I started at 181 and my goal is 135 but it isn't a hard and fast weight. I've never been super thin so I honestly have no idea what that will look like on me. I'm 5'6
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hope this helps! I still have about 30 pounds to go.

AnotherComparison-1-1.jpg
  • alane15
    alane15 Posts: 121 Member
    Options

001-1.jpg

0042-1.jpg

How tall are you? Are body shapes appear to be a lot a like. You're doing great! I was wondering if you did a lot of core work or if your stomach area just changed shape as you lost weight. No matter how much I loose I always seem to have a wierd shape below my belly button.
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Are you running? Running and other aerobic type of activities will help with that gut.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!