Is there anyone 5ft 3 that weigh 120lbs or less with pics?

Options
I'm trying to work out what my goal weight should be.

I know the number on the scale shouldn't matter but thats all I have to go by because I already fit in my goal clothes size (tightly, but it fits) but I'm still not happy.

I'm looking for ladies who are happy to post their before/afters so I can try and get an idea of what I want to aim for :)

Replies

• mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    bump!

please don't let another of my posts get ignored :(
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    bump, please?
  • jenneal89
    jenneal89 Posts: 243
    Options
    I don't quite fit your guidelines--I'm 5' 5 1/2" and 122lbs but I'll post if you'd like. Can't figure out how to post my pics tho! Lol
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    www.mybodygallery.com/

However, as you will see, people with the same height and weight can look drastically different, so in other words, don't use this to set your goals...
  • jenneal89
    Options
    Bump
  • agbaeb
    agbaeb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5' 2.5" (I like to say 5'3" but my husband disagrees lol) and I weigh 115. I don't know how well you'd be able to see from my pictures 'cause those are from when I was 110ish but I can add some new pics later if you wanna be friends. Just remind me to add the pics if you don't see them pop up today or tomorrow. :)
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    bump!

Posting at 5:30am probably limits the visibility as most people are asleep or doing morning workouts at that time.

For Q&A stuff you may want to post a little later when more people are active on here to help keep your post from getting buried.
  • nicnactoo
    nicnactoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    <--- I'm 5ft 3 and 120lbs.

I started off at 161 post pregnancy, my highest weight ever. I don't have any pics of this time though.
  • nicnactoo
    nicnactoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump!

Posting at 5:30am probably limits the visibility as most people are asleep or doing morning workouts at that time.

For Q&A stuff you may want to post a little later when more people are active on here to help keep your post from getting buried.

Thing is, it was 11.25am in the UK, when the OP started this thread. A perfectly sensible time for posting questions.
  • jenneal89
    Options
    Bump!
  • sf_treat
    sf_treat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    www.mybodygallery.com/

However, as you will see, people with the same height and weight can look drastically different, so in other words, don't use this to set your goals...

I found this website very helpful. Thank you for posting!
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    I'm 5'3" around 105 lbs.
  • kravii
    kravii Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 and weigh about 118-120lbs. I don't have any pictures on me right now, but would you like measurements perhaps?
    Note: I am very tiny boned, and my regular weight (at least before my recent medication) lingered around 110-113lbs.
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Well I'm currently 5'4 ish and 135-ish pounds and currently in a size 6/4 clothing. I was 123 my last weigh in before my show and I should have been leaner for it. Probably a good BM and a bodyfat% point away from 120. At 130/125 pounds I was in a size 4/2/0 depending on the clothing line.

Case in point. Don't use other people to determine what you may or may look like or fit into at the same weight and height. I can guarantee you I would look nothing like the majority of those that reply to this message at 120lbs or less *L*.

We are all different and built different. :)
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    bump!

Thing is, it was 11.25am in the UK, when the OP started this thread. A perfectly sensible time for posting questions.

I'm an American. Therefore my self-centered and ridiculous ego refuses to acknowledge other time zones or the fact that other countries may even be as technically advanced as us so as to actually have internet access.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and right not about 102 or 103. I've never been overweight, but my weight has crept up over the years. I'm thin in most areas, but not skinny. As someone else said, what you look like is more than a matter of your height and weight.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    bump!

I'm an American. Therefore my self-centered and ridiculous ego refuses to acknowledge other time zones or the fact that other countries may even be as technically advanced as us so as to actually have internet access.

You ethnocentric *kitten*! lol
  • jaelliott907
    Options

I literally LOL-ed!

Anyway, to OP:

I think you should have "flexible" goals. Mine is 100lbs (I'm also just 4'11), but I will stop if I find that my post-baby body looks better at a different weight.

BTW, www.mybodygallery.com/ is a great website! Very motivating and will probably answer your question a lot faster than any of us could. :) Good luck!
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    If you look at the picture of my tummy in my profile, I was about 118 then :)
  • estepteau
    estepteau Posts: 146
    Options
    Yes 5'3 Im 115lbs :)