carb cycling

Options
Who here is carb cycling? We are using Chris Powell's guidelines to carb cycling, and I don't want to get bored with the food (which is already starting to happen), so I'm looking for some folks to befriend so I can get a variety of food ideas. On M, W, F we eat low carb/low cal (1200+/-). On T, Th, Sa we eat higher carb and 1350+/- calories. On Sunday we get a free day, and can eat whatever we want within reason, to shock our system. I am looking for low carb ideas. Add me if you can help.

Replies

• gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just bought the book this past weekend and am just starting, I would love to have any ideas from others as well, feel free to add me, I will let you know different things I try, thanks!
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    there is a group on here maybe you could get good ideas from that as well
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3318-chris-powell-s-choose-to-lose
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Who here is carb cycling? We are using Chris Powell's guidelines to carb cycling, and I don't want to get bored with the food (which is already starting to happen), so I'm looking for some folks to befriend so I can get a variety of food ideas. On M, W, F we eat low carb/low cal (1200+/-). On T, Th, Sa we eat higher carb and 1350+/- calories. On Sunday we get a free day, and can eat whatever we want within reason, to shock our system. I am looking for low carb ideas. Add me if you can help.

During my last cut, I did a similar thing. Low carbs on cardio only days(Tues, Thurs), and moderate carbs on weight training days (Mon, Wed. and Fri). Then high carb refeed on Sat and Sun.