no scale

Options
I have to go out and get a scale... I don't have one :frown:
I was last weighed at the Dr's office 2 weeks ago ... saw that I had gone down 2 pounds from what I thought I was ... but would like to watch my progess now that I'm calculating my calories.
How often do you all weigh yourselves?

Replies

• beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    I have to go out and get a scale... I don't have one :frown:
    I was last weighed at the Dr's office 2 weeks ago ... saw that I had gone down 2 pounds from what I thought I was ... but would like to watch my progess now that I'm calculating my calories.
    How often do you all weigh yourselves?
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself once a week. First thing monday mornings. However i also use a tape and measure myself to check for added muscle and to calculate body fat%.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I know you're not supposed to but I weight myself twice a day. Once first thing in the morning after I go to the bathroom and again right before I go to bed so I can see how much I've lost during the night. :bigsmile: :ohwell:
  • valgreg38
    valgreg38 Posts: 17
    Options
    I weigh myself once a week on the same day, I weighed myself everyday before and let me tell ya, it is not a good idea, get crazy! lol! I find once a week works for me. Also when I started on this weight loss I measured myself, I prob went to the extreme but I measured my neck, above my bust, bust, below bust, waist, abdomen, thighs, calf, its amazing how many inc hes I have lost , I measure once a month
    good luck!
  • timragan
    timragan Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself on Monday mornings. That is it unless I happen to visit my doctors office. Daily weighing is an overkill and can be discouraging because all of us vary 1-2 lbs depending on water, sodium intake,etc.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Mine are broken...I've stepped on mine everyday for the last month and they keep saying the same thing lol!!
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I know you're not supposed to but I weight myself twice a day. Once first thing in the morning after I go to the bathroom and again right before I go to bed so I can see how much I've lost during the night. :bigsmile: :ohwell:

I know.....I do the same thing! I know you are not supposed to do this, but I am always afraid of assuming that I have lost weight when I am really gaining.