Need Help

Options
So here's a little bit about me. I have environmental allergies, which affect how i am able to eat fruits and vegetables so i am unable to eat hardly any of them. If i do eat them i end up getting sick to my stomach. I also found out recently that i have allergies to dairy and eggs. So for me trying to eat healthy is a struggle. I have two children and have been working out for the past couple months to try to stay in shape but i think without the healthier foods i have started to feel groggy and tired. This makes me feel very hungry for the most part of my day. I need some help and some ideas of what could help me. I drink water through out the day to try to curve that hunger but it just doesnt seem to help.

Replies

• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I have a daughter that is allergic to milk and soy. However, the allergies aren't severe and can be controlled with a daily allergy medicine. When she doesn't take it, she gets an upset stomach and cold like symptoms. Maybe you can talk to your doctor about meds that may help so you don't have to avoid these foods.
  • dbyzewski
    Options
    I'd say keep drinking water like you said you have been. Also make try to make sure you get plenty of rest. I"ve heard chewing gum may help with cravings.
  • nbyzewski
    nbyzewski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been on allergy drops and started a different medication in the last week. It's really tuff, i wish i did not have to take all of these different things to try to feel good. I just want to be able to eat normal and feel healthy. I did however order some allergy cookbooks, so i hope by having these handy that well help me some. But in the mean time do you have any advice on curving an appetite.