PB2! Recipes?

Options
2»

Replies

• chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I like to mix plain greek yogurt, chocolate PB2, chia seeds, a little bit of unsweetened cocoa powder (to make it extra chocolate-y) and a packet of stevia. Kind of a yummy mousse/pudding type thing. It's my snack most days.

That sounds like a mouthful of AWESOME!!!!!! Yum. :love:
  • cmje94066
    cmje94066 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this stuff, but I think I'm going to order a jar!!!! Sounds good.
  • camelothosting
    camelothosting Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    1 scoop GNC Chocolate protein powder
    2 Tbsp PB2
    1/2 Med Banana
    1 Tbsp Flax Seeds
    1 Tbsp Chia seeds
    Add Water to fill line in Magic Bullet

Mix till smooth

275 Calories
    6.5 G fat
    1g Sat
    55 Cholesterol
    304.5 Sodium
    505 Mg Potassium
    31 Carbs
    9.5 G Fiber
    10 Sugar
    27.5 g Protein
    Vit A 2%
    Vit C 7.5 %
    Cal 18%
    Iron 16%

Tastes Totally Awesome
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I put either regular or chocolate with sf maple syrup in oatmeal, one of my fave breakfasts! And I found this recipe for "healthy" peanut butter cups:
    (per serving, can be made one serving at a time :smile: )
    1 tbsp plain or choc PB2
    1 tbsp water
    8 dark choc chips, melted.
    -use a mold or shape into a ball the pb2, freeze, then dip in chocolate. AMAZEballs! lol.

I don't like regular peanut butter, but pb2 is a lifesaver, fershur :smile:
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Oh my..I'm dying to try pb2! Have you all been happy with it? I have like a peanut butter fetish!!!!!!!!!!
  • JennWeighZen
    JennWeighZen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I modified a recipe I got from www.Chocolatecoveredkatie.com for chocolate chip cookie dough dip... I modified it to be
    1 can great northern beans (rinsed & drained)
    1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I've tried MRM dutch chocolate and Pure Protein Frosty Chocolate, both were yummy)
    4 Tbsp Chocolate PB2
    6 tsp coconut palm sugar (or regular sugar, or brown sugar, depends on your preference, you can also omit and it's still tasty)
    1/4 cup old fashioned oats
    unsweetened almond milk -- start with 2 to 3 Tbsp and add till you get the consistency you want
    throw it all in the food processor, until it's nice and smooth (adding almond milk as needed) and then add 1/4 to 1/2 C Special Dark mildly sweet chocolate chips .... this makes about 6 - 1/2 cup servings with 200 calories, 30 g carbs, 10 g protein, 7 g fat.

So good! If you use a protein powder that has some sort of sweetener in it, you can leave out the sugar (with the exception of the chocolate chips) and it's still good... my seven year old daughter will eat it so it can't be that bad... lol
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I put either regular or chocolate with sf maple syrup in oatmeal, one of my fave breakfasts! And I found this recipe for "healthy" peanut butter cups:
    (per serving, can be made one serving at a time :smile: )
    1 tbsp plain or choc PB2
    1 tbsp water
    8 dark choc chips, melted.
    -use a mold or shape into a ball the pb2, freeze, then dip in chocolate. AMAZEballs! lol.

I don't like regular peanut butter, but pb2 is a lifesaver, fershur :smile:

Sounds like a fun dessert!
  • skydivelife
    skydivelife Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You're welcome :)
  • skydivelife
    skydivelife Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh my..I'm dying to try pb2! Have you all been happy with it? I have like a peanut butter fetish!!!!!!!!!!

It's amaaaazing. Prepare to be wowed :)

wellfitlife.me
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options

It's amaaaazing. Prepare to be wowed :)

wellfitlife.me

WOOT!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Just an FYI...if you have a Whole Foods near by you don't have to order it. They have it there! :-)
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I put a tablespoon or two in either strawberry or raspberry Greek yogurt and it takes like a peanut butter jelly sandwich.
  • suaku
    suaku Posts: 45
    Options
    I guess I'm just a purist -- I mix PB2 with low-cal jelly for a low-cal PB2&J sandwich (on Dave's Killer 65 bread). YUM!
  • mrskatie80
    mrskatie80 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! Bought my first jar ($18.50 inc shipping to Australia - yes...I know, but I had to try it first before buying it in bulk to save money! LOL!)
    It's GONE within a week! LOVE the stuff!
    I have it mixed as directed on corn thins and made an AMAZING chicken peanut satay with it last week.
    Om nom nom!!

Can't wait till my next order arrives now.
    *taps foot waiting impatiently!*
  • Sonnyrae
    Sonnyrae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love this stuff! I just orded 4 lbs of it from Amazon :)
  • thehealthykitten
    Options
    Yum, thanks for all the recipes everyone, will try some soon!