how much weight have you lost in a month?

Options
most you have lost in a month?

Replies

• Gingeeee
    Gingeeee Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi,

The most weight I have lost in one months one month is 17lbs.
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    The most I have lost in a month was 18 lbs....that was my first month of weight loss....now I average about 7-10 lb each month.

12309460.png
  • misstoridanielle
    misstoridanielle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've only been losing weight for two months, but last month I lost 13 pounds.
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I lose 10 lbs. on average when I really watch what I am eating and keeping up with exercise.. Lately I've stayed the same (for about 2 weeks).. When I first started I think I lost somewhere around 15 lbs.
  • barackobamamama
    Options
    About 20 pounds. I've been dieting since 3/31/12.
  • WintersMoonlight
    Options
    First month-31 LBS
  • ItzPSGina62
    ItzPSGina62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    How do people lose so much in one month???? MFP only allows for 2 lbs. and I'm happy with that. I am older now...but perhaps that may have been possible in my twenties.
  • ItzPSGina62
    ItzPSGina62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    First month-31 LBS

HOW?
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    This month, so far 19 pounds and the month isn't quite over yet.
    How? Eat less, move more.
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    How do people lose so much in one month???? MFP only allows for 2 lbs. and I'm happy with that. I am older now...but perhaps that may have been possible in my twenties.

I was working out twice a day for 1.5-2 hours each time, 5-6 times a week.. but now I've cut back to once a day for 1-1.5 hours, 4-5 times a week..
  • Royaltvii
    Royaltvii Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Since I started this particular diet my largest month was 5.8...which was last month. I think I have had larger weight losses in the past on extreme diets but this is the healthy way to go...not bad!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    20lbs, the first month
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I lost 36lbs in 6 weeks before. Six pounds every single week, so for a 4 week month, 24lbs or a 5 week month, 30lbs. :)

I was also doing 2 a days. I would gym alllllll freaking day and night. Four to six hours a day usually. Lots of weights and cardio. I would take lots of time and prep and cook and measure every single meal. I had literally nothing else to do. I moved from Massachusetts to Cheyenne, Wyoming, of all places, for my ex fiance. He was an alternate for Iraq and ended up getting deployed. I had become comfortable in our relationship and gained, of course. So while he was gone for 6 months, I worked my butt off, literally. I lost the first 36 really fast, then it just tapered off. I lost 59 total. [Slacked a little bit once I got down to a decent weight and made some new friends at the gym and went out a lot that summer lol...] But I was almost 60lbs lighter when said ex saw my again! :)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I don't know how people are losing more than 2lbs a week or what I'm doing wrong because I'm not. I eat 90% clean, work out and some weeks don't even lose a full pound. I have no idea what my problem is because I have a lot to lose.
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    10 lbs
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    10 in my first month.
  • WintersMoonlight
    Options
    Considering my starting weight was 375 LBS,it's not uncommon.
    Just cutting out Soda,Processed foods and eating smaller and healthier meals is what kick started my weight loss in the beginning,at that time I was not even exercising.
  • Dandawa
    Dandawa Posts: 97
    Options
    I have lost 11 lbs first month I m doing 30 min give take of exercise six days a week. Eating very well. Next month I will be doing two workout times a day n weights 45 n 30. Can t wait to c results
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My first month I lost 28lbs. But then again you figure I started out at 310 lbs. The closer you get to your target weight the more your weight loss will slow down,
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Started MFP 9 weeks ago and have lost 14lbs each month, I realise it will slow down, so I'm aiming for around 8lbs+ a month now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!